Leonard Taylor freshman season (NIL update on page 2)

Advertisement
I blame him and that DL for the last few insufferable years under Manny

They made that dude millions
Many didn't recruit DL unless they transfered here. That's when his D fell apart when RJ and Willis left....then he just stopped recruiting it. And all u read here was we were going to be better but when u looked at the recruits you start asking yourself how?

Happy to see the brother in law understands the assignment of making sure the best players get a NIL deal.

Many didn't recruit DL unless they transfered here. That's when his D fell apart when RJ and Willis left....then he just stopped recruiting it. And all u read here was we were going to be better but when u looked at the recruits you start asking yourself how?
Dude relied on the portal too much too. Same thing

Advertisement
I think he showed good promise as a freshman but like so on here who know a lot more than me on DT play say, he needs to not play high as he is sometimes moved easily. But that will come with coaching… glad we have him

Dude relied on the portal too much too. Same thing
Basically recruited the DL lazy. I remember really optismtic fans after every DL commit thinking it was a stud. Everytime I put on the film I'm like our talent is dipping from the Golden recruiting and Golden didn't recruit well imo. So if he was a notch below I was like we won't see us fall until three years and people will wonder why. This year hits and everyone's like where is the DL and also the previous year with UNC running for 800 yards. I'm like it's going to get worse. Sucked to see it so early cause I didn't get to enjoy the team or be optimistic. Now I'm really hyped but I know we will lose 3-5 games year one that's possible based on recruiting was. So I'm going to pay the patient game wait for the monsters to stack then enjoy the ride cause talent gets u wins when it's stacked properly

Basically recruited the DL lazy. I remember really optismtic fans after every DL commit thinking it was a stud. Everytime I put on the film I'm like our talent is dipping from the Golden recruiting and Golden didn't recruit well imo. So if he was a notch below I was like we won't see us fall until three years and people will wonder why. This year hits and everyone's like where is the DL and also the previous year with UNC running for 800 yards. I'm like it's going to get worse. Sucked to see it so early cause I didn't get to enjoy the team or be optimistic. Now I'm really hyped but I know we will lose 3-5 games year one that's possible based on recruiting was. So I'm going to pay the patient game wait for the monsters to stack then enjoy the ride cause talent gets u wins when it's stacked properly
I don’t want to see any more of the Earl Moore, Junior Alexis, Corey King types here

I don’t want to see any more of the Earl Moore, Junior Alexis, Corey King types here
Miller as well the diamond in the rough. Couldn't believe we had smart fans talk themselves into it. I give himself credit for his transformation but we need to have first round types there not guys being dug up cause we whiffed or are scared to face off vs bama. If we are UGA type I'm cool with waiting five years as long as we produce monsters and belong in playoff talks.

Advertisement
LT is going to wreck the ACC this year.
IMO he was a better prospect coming out of HS than Shamar. Would love to see them play next to each other though.
He’s 3 and done for sure.

Advertisement
Back