Leonard Taylor freshman season (NIL update on page 2)

Advertisement
I know people like pur strength and conditioning coach but for me too many of our players look round af. Like Mallory. I wanna see our players look like Bama and Auburn. Auburn has less talent but Bama cannot bully them in the front 7. I want a beast in here to run a boot camp having James Williams and the like looking like prime terminator next season. All baby fat eliminated.

Quietly has 9.5 TFLs and 2 sacks.

He still needs to physically mature to battle with the top teams but the talent and athleticism is obvious.
Usually dts don’t put up that stat line even the best ones. The fact that he did that while barely playing in the first few games and not even starting 1 game at all is amazing

Advertisement
It’s one of the worst excuses I’ve ever heard from a coach. To say he physically isn’t ready is one thing, especially playing D tackle. But talking about a playbook for a defensive tackle? LOL
Lol. That why We Miami, is almost leading the nation in missed tackles, too busy trying to learn the play book. SMH

Advertisement
Got out on his *** for playing too high a few times lol. Proud of the young man. All the young guys for that matter. Kid has a chance to be special if he maximizes his physical gifts

Advertisement
And he’s still learning that 1-page playbook!
1638140181062.gif
CMD has a complicated1-pager

Advertisement
random odd ball question here but you think the players are wise enough to go through mario before these kind of deals close?

Advertisement
Back