Legislation; BILL OF RIGHTS for College Athletes

MOAR government!
Awesome! Now everyone will be a national champion. This is so awesome! They’ll split the trophy into 132 pieces and make Alabama and Texas pay for everyone. They’re privileged 😂😂😂
74A36EA4-8398-4B1E-9C57-31AA2968D0D7.gif

Advertisement
The courts have decided many things that weren’t right. ****, C-Murder from No Limit is serving a life w/ no parole sentence b/c of the courts rule in LA that u can be convicted for a life term without a unanimous decision. Even though the eye witness lied under oath during his hearing, and admitted to it, the court ruled that it was corroborative to his lyrics stating his violent behavior. EVEN after the LA Supreme Court ruled that all cases determining life w/o parole based upon a non unanimous is outlawed, they also ruled that any past cases under such law is to remain intact.

So just b/c a court “agrees” with chit, doesn’t mean it’s always correct. Matter of fact this case is being appealed as we speak and his lawyers were already denied $3.7m they were trying to seek.
Didn't the witness in the C-Murder case recant His testimony? Regardless, those Miller Boys look like they got bodies, you can see it in their eyes LOL.

And did you see the Vlad interview with Boosie where Boosie said His 15 Y/O co-d caught 9 bodies?

Advertisement
Set the usual politically divisive CIS bullshyt aside.

Do we think the NCAA and member schools should be able to control nearly every aspect of a players life, because the player is receiving a scholarship?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Didn't the witness in the C-Murder case recant His testimony? Regardless, those Miller Boys look like they got bodies, you can see it in their eyes LOL.

And did you see the Vlad interview with Boosie where Boosie said His 15 Y/O co-d caught 9 bodies?

Correct; the witness recanted his whole story. They were looking to come after P, and pressured the security guard.

And yeah; I seen that interview w Boosie. It’s the youngins I most fear, honestly. They have no conscience, respect, and they treat life like a video game or rap lyric.

Advertisement
Your Grandpa said the same thing in the 60's when Africans Americans were, under huge and violent opposition, allowed to play college ball. Now 60 years later as the Attendance, TV, Internet, Gaming and Apparel has made a HUGE, Bigger than anything we've seen before (Sarcasm) financial impact, it only makes sense those earning the $$$$$$$$$$$ would want a cut.

I hear you. But take the nuances out of the game too much and it’s just minor league football

***** this clown and everything about him.

Just because a degree doesn't mean what is used to, doesn't mean they have been failed for generations.

"You have a right to tell your coach NO!!" -- this is the type of power he wants for the players. If the players get used to this type of non-authority, imagine the awakening they will have once they have to report to a real boss.
This is why you work hard in school so, if you don't make the NFL, you don't end up changing someones oil or filling out excel sheets all day doing the bidding of whatever your boss tells you. Instead, if the boss tells you some BS to do, you can tell him to fvck off or you will go make his competitors even more money.

Advertisement
I don’t understand why this has to be a partisan issue. Look at what’s being proposed not who’s proposing it. To the clowns wondering why congressman are involved, look no further than the NCAA. NCAA reach led out to congress for help first not the other way around.

Now what are they proposing?
-more comprehensive health care coverage for athletes (what’s the problem)

-more detailed accounting for revenues and expenses (how much money is being generated and where is going... again what’s the problem?)

- fewer restrictions on transfers (I’m a fan but people have mixed opinions on transfer rules)

-an oversight panel of current and former collegiate athletes (some form of a players association... This is long overdue)

put your political opinions to the side who cares if it’s a dem or republican making suggestions. The NCAA is a joke and improvements need to be made. Mark Emmert is a clown that refuses to make decisions. It’s time to get the job done by any means possible. Ignore Bookers tweet. Ignore that it’s coming from him. I haven’t seen one person in this thread give an educated response to the issues they have that are being proposed.

I enjoy watching college lacrosse. The speed and physical nature of the game makes for good viewing.
Lacrosse sends a lot of kids to college in my neck of the woods. Kids who play lacrosse, particularly girls who are good, can write their own ticket to schools they NEVER would get into without it....

Advertisement
Back