Legend Showcase Recruits UM Thoughts

Advertisement
some recruits brought up the Hurricanes when asked about leaders, but for the most part it seemed like Manny Diaz's program was almost an afterthought as top kids consistently brought up schools like Florida, Clemson, LSU, Georgia, Texas A&M and even Nebraska. We asked Armwood three-star athlete Charles Montgomery why he was feeling the Cornhuskers and he said it was pretty simple. "They play true freshmen," Mongtomory explained before adding that he hears from multiple coaches on Scott Frost's staff "everyday."

Kamren Kinchens, who had a pick six on Saturday, said a few months ago that Miami and LSU were basically his co-leaders. Now? "It's more of a mix," Kinchens

Corey Collier He however didn't bring up the local school on his own instead stating that he plans to visit Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, LSU and Florida at some point over the next few months. Miami is also targeting Colliers' teammates at Miami Palmetto, three-star all-purpose back Brashard Smith. He too isn't exactly high on the Hurricanes as he mentioned Florida, Alabama and LSU when asked which schools are standing out at the moment. Miami Northwestern five-star linebacker Terrence Lewis on the other hand admitted that UM has plenty of work to do.

Marcus Tate-"I really cut it down to them and Miami," Tate explained. "I took a visit to Miami [the last week of July] and I wasn't really feeling them anymore. I mean I liked them, but not as much as Clemson ... I mean Clemson was just recruiting me a little bit better from the time they could start talking to me and I could just see the player development there."

just cut the crap.

Clemson hasn’t had an OL drafted since 2014. Miami has had 5 drafted over that same time span.

you could come to Miami and try to help out the biggest position of need on the entire roster at LT.

It is wins and losses. We are 6-6 and playing Louisiana Tech in the Walk On Bowl.

When we were playing in the Orange Bowl a couple years ago the mood was slightly different.

Agreed. The most absurd reason for our predicament is " the administration". Give me a break. No suit game plans, works with the players , ect.
When we were dominant were commentators praising Tad Foote, Sam Jankovich, Paul Dee?

Its preposterous.

Its ONLY a combo of players performing and coaches preparing. Thats it.

And its all very fixable. I cant believe the people bemoaning that " we'll never be back".

Win and we will be back.

We got to this stage because too many players( yes, players, as in the guys in the helmets) felt entitled like our fans do.

We got here precisely because we thought we'd never get here.

I agree he aintbwinning a natty there. However any person who doesnt acknowledge RIGHT THIS SECOND the acc is by far the worst power 5 is just trippin. The acc should be renamed clemson right now. The rest ALL SUCKS. Us included, If not at the forefront. Because EVERYONE expects more out of us and fspoo

I dont know how much of the pac 12 you watch...but got**** Utah was the top program there this year...winning with UM castaway types.

The Acc has a Clemson.....That entire conference is some sh*t...When your claim to fame is Oregon and they cant beat any team with a pulse west of Texas and get railroaded by Arizona State. Yea the conference is mush. There isnt one **** threat in that conference right now to beating the top 2 teams in other conferences...they desperatley need USC to get back rolling because...Teams like Wash/Oregon are just appetizers for the other conferences.

Ninjas LOVE to say WITHOUT CLEMSON...well it aint no without...they ARE an ACC team.

Advertisement
you're normally level headed and speak the truth, ill agree that Manny is all smoke and mirrors, but can you blame the complete fail of the offense on Manny? i mean he did go out and paid 1.5 to get a guy from Alabama that was supposed to run a modern era offense and failed miserably at it. Now if he fires Enos and starts over in my opinion it shows that he will change for the better of the program. do you agree with that or think he just needs to go after one year?
Manny is responsible for enos. And the assumption ur making is based on nothing. His one year at bama was his best results by far and we all know when you have players like that results are gonna be there for the most part. The rest of enos career has been hit or miss. Furthermore mandy was responsible for allowing enos to bring in all his mid level buddy's and saddle us with all their failures. U guys are entitled to feel how you wish. For numerous reasons I'm over it.

I dont know how much of the pac 12 you watch...but got**** Utah was the top program there this year...winning with UM castaway types.

The Acc has a Clemson.....That entire conference is some sh*t...When your claim to fame is Oregon and they cant beat any team with a pulse west of Texas and get railroaded by Arizona State. Yea the conference is mush. There isnt one **** threat in that conference right now to beating the top 2 teams in other conferences...they desperatley need USC to get back rolling because...Teams like Wash/Oregon are just appetizers for the other conferences.

Ninjas LOVE to say WITHOUT CLEMSON...well it aint no without...they ARE an ACC team.
Bruh I respect you know ur football. But you need to drop those blinders. Everyone of those teams minus the injuries they had beat the dog **** out of us and any other team in the acc outside of clemson. Vtech was the second best team in the acc and they suck. USC,cal,asu all skull fvck us before the injuries. Ur crazy if u think we can play with Washington or even pass happy washington state. Yall need to cut the bullshyt. Yes they play no defense out there for the most part. But Utah is NASTY on defense. Washington & oregon are above par. You keep mentioning oregon and asu like teams arent allowed to come out flat. Us with the best team in the history of college football we got outplayed several times by horribly inferior teams. Namely us and boston college. Teams are more than several plays in certain instances. Teams have bad days,mental break downs etc. As I said as a whole it's not even close RIGHT NOW. Youd be crazy to think USC with Daniel's or fink dont DESTROY us. Tons of injuries to starting qbs etc out that way this season. I dont mean USC. I mean usc,cal,Washington st,asu...

Bruh I respect you know ur football. But you need to drop those blinders. Everyone of those teams minus the injuries they had beat the dog **** out of us and any other team in the acc outside of clemson. Vtech was the second best team in the acc and they suck. USC,cal,asu all skull fvck us before the injuries. Ur crazy if u think we can play with Washington or even pass happy washington state. Yall need to cut the bullshyt. Yes they play no defense out there for the most part. But Utah is NASTY on defense. Washington & oregon are above par. You keep mentioning oregon and asu like teams arent allowed to come out flat. Us with the best team in the history of college football we got outplayed several times by horribly inferior teams. Namely us and boston college. Teams are more than several plays in certain instances. Teams have bad days,mental break downs etc. As I said as a whole it's not even close RIGHT NOW. Youd be crazy to think USC with Daniel's or fink dont DESTROY us. Tons of injuries to starting qbs etc out that way this season. I dont mean USC. I mean usc,cal,Washington st,asu...
Sounds like a bunch of excuses, we aren't the only ones who think the PAC is WAC. The NFL thinks so too. More players in the league from the ACC than the WAC 12.

Manny is responsible for enos. And the assumption ur making is based on nothing. His one year at bama was his best results by far and we all know when you have players like that results are gonna be there for the most part. The rest of enos career has been hit or miss. Furthermore mandy was responsible for allowing enos to bring in all his mid level buddy's and saddle us with all their failures. U guys are entitled to feel how you wish. For numerous reasons I'm over it.
respect that.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you suffer the most humiliating loss in program history and make no changes. No elite prospects want to be associated with that sort of shame and embarrassment.

We did an unbelievable job clinging to the 2020 class like grim death after that disgrace. But good luck forging new relationships with elite prospects after that and not making changes.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses, we aren't the only ones who think the PAC is WAC. The NFL thinks so too. More players in the league from the ACC than the WAC 12.

And its not even close.

Those teams are really dogsh*t...lol @ hyping up Utah. Washington has consistently got their sh*t pushed in against teams this side.
Im not talking about US...because clearly we arent the cream of the acc...but sh*t those pac 12 teams aint world beaters at all....**** not playing defense..they are just badd teams.

you're normally level headed and speak the truth, ill agree that Manny is all smoke and mirrors, but can you blame the complete fail of the offense on Manny? i mean he did go out and paid 1.5 to get a guy from Alabama that was supposed to run a modern era offense and failed miserably at it. Now if he fires Enos and starts over in my opinion it shows that he will change for the better of the program. do you agree with that or think he just needs to go after one year?
The phrase “got a guy from Alabama” is exactly the type of low-level thinking, sucker **** that ruins football programs.

Advertisement
Lol. The nfl thinks the acc is too. Again were talking about at this second. Not next year or past or future but this year. Either way I'm not gonna change ur opinion. Personally I think most conferences are basic at best because most are top heavy sec,acc etc. U believe what u want. No pressure there. It's just crazy to me that people dont realize how bad this conference is RIGHT NOW. This is you guys way of denying how bad this team is. Year in and year out we have a schedule that should give us 9 10 wins easy. Duke thrives in this conference. U talk about NFL like u got gms on speed dial. Individuals from the acc will always get burn cause far as athletics and intangibles itll always produce. But several individuals dont make a team as our own squad affirms.

And its not even close.

Those teams are really dogsh*t...lol @ hyping up Utah. Washington has consistently got their sh*t pushed in against teams this side.
Im not talking about US...because clearly we arent the cream of the acc...but sh*t those pac 12 teams aint world beaters at all....**** not playing defense..they are just badd teams.
U do know what THIS YEAR means right? Ur arguing semantics. I've said tons of times that football out there isnt practical and it's one sided. That's why I always laugh at yall who are such fans of the butt pirate or any other coach with those principles. But theres value in words and comprehending them. I'm done cause I been very clear what I'm saying and all yall go around that like it's an arguing point. RIGHT NOW MEANS AT THIS MOMENT. The teams they all have are far better than the teams here. TEAMS being operative word. Yes I'm aware I spoke on injuries. Injuries or not that is part of their team and FIU BENT US OVER AND *** RAPED US! YOU GUYS LOVE AVOIDING THESE FACTS. You think wed be some world beaters I guess.

Advertisement
And its not even close.

Bye the way in the last 3 years Washington has played one team from the south period. No one from the acc at all since fspoo that I can think of atleast. Could be wrong I guess cause I ain't gonna bother to research for nonsense I know better than. For yall it's the south football is the best. In highschool absolutely. It was auburn they played and they lost by less than a touchdown if I remember right. U obviously dont mean **** pushed in like training day style. Ur better than this bruh.

Lol. The nfl thinks the acc is too. Again were talking about at this second. Not next year or past or future but this year. Either way I'm not gonna change ur opinion. Personally I think most conferences are basic at best because most are top heavy sec,acc etc. U believe what u want. No pressure there. It's just crazy to me that people dont realize how bad this conference is RIGHT NOW. This is you guys way of denying how bad this team is. Year in and year out we have a schedule that should give us 9 10 wins easy. Duke thrives in this conference. U talk about NFL like u got gms on speed dial. Individuals from the acc will always get burn cause far as athletics and intangibles itll always produce. But several individuals dont make a team as our own squad affirms.
I agree with a lot of what you are saying man, especially about our specific team, but o do believe the PAC hasn't produce for awhile and I would still give the benefit of the doubt to the ACC.

Advertisement
Back