Legend Showcase Recruits UM Thoughts

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
some recruits brought up the Hurricanes when asked about leaders, but for the most part it seemed like Manny Diaz's program was almost an afterthought as top kids consistently brought up schools like Florida, Clemson, LSU, Georgia, Texas A&M and even Nebraska. We asked Armwood three-star athlete Charles Montgomery why he was feeling the Cornhuskers and he said it was pretty simple. "They play true freshmen," Mongtomory explained before adding that he hears from multiple coaches on Scott Frost's staff "everyday."

Kamren Kinchens, who had a pick six on Saturday, said a few months ago that Miami and LSU were basically his co-leaders. Now? "It's more of a mix," Kinchens

Corey Collier He however didn't bring up the local school on his own instead stating that he plans to visit Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, LSU and Florida at some point over the next few months. Miami is also targeting Colliers' teammates at Miami Palmetto, three-star all-purpose back Brashard Smith. He too isn't exactly high on the Hurricanes as he mentioned Florida, Alabama and LSU when asked which schools are standing out at the moment. Miami Northwestern five-star linebacker Terrence Lewis on the other hand admitted that UM has plenty of work to do.

Marcus Tate-"I really cut it down to them and Miami," Tate explained. "I took a visit to Miami [the last week of July] and I wasn't really feeling them anymore. I mean I liked them, but not as much as Clemson ... I mean Clemson was just recruiting me a little bit better from the time they could start talking to me and I could just see the player development there."

Advertisement
Advertisement
some recruits brought up the Hurricanes when asked about leaders, but for the most part it seemed like Manny Diaz's program was almost an afterthought as top kids consistently brought up schools like Florida, Clemson, LSU, Georgia, Texas A&M and even Nebraska. We asked Armwood three-star athlete Charles Montgomery why he was feeling the Cornhuskers and he said it was pretty simple. "They play true freshmen," Mongtomory explained before adding that he hears from multiple coaches on Scott Frost's staff "everyday."

Kamren Kinchens, who had a pick six on Saturday, said a few months ago that Miami and LSU were basically his co-leaders. Now? "It's more of a mix," Kinchens

Corey Collier He however didn't bring up the local school on his own instead stating that he plans to visit Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, LSU and Florida at some point over the next few months. Miami is also targeting Colliers' teammates at Miami Palmetto, three-star all-purpose back Brashard Smith. He too isn't exactly high on the Hurricanes as he mentioned Florida, Alabama and LSU when asked which schools are standing out at the moment. Miami Northwestern five-star linebacker Terrence Lewis on the other hand admitted that UM has plenty of work to do.

Marcus Tate-"I really cut it down to them and Miami," Tate explained. "I took a visit to Miami [the last week of July] and I wasn't really feeling them anymore. I mean I liked them, but not as much as Clemson ... I mean Clemson was just recruiting me a little bit better from the time they could start talking to me and I could just see the player development there."
@coachmacho

Advertisement

The further away from greatness this program is and the bs the admin waiting and waiting and fuqin around. It has happened already we are a joke and afterthought. We fuqed around and now no one cares we are like Rutgers in the state of NJ just with richer history but in today's world it's about the now. It's almost 20 years ........20!!!!!

We around like in NCAA a 3 star prestige school

We played around and joked our way into a hole and it's the admins fault

It's a hole we can probably never overcome

We’ve hit that point. 1 good year in the last 15. We are a has been.
This is basically what I'm trying to say....u can tell with what kids say. It's done it's over....we screwed around and it's happened. It's over until alot of firing and ground up and maybe then it's still too much to overcome. SEC/elites made huge in roads that span generations already while we slept at the wheel and allowed it.

Advertisement
crazy to see this school at rock bottom. but nobody cares enough to fix it so oh well. not only did they hire Manny they let the ****** do whatever he wanted. if youre going to hire a rookie coach he had to have an elite staff around him. this was destined to fail

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dmoney in denial it's beyond wins and losses they destroyed the program. U can't fix this they allowed it too long u can't go this long and change the culture like this. UM is known for losing and bad leadership from inside the unathletic department that branches beyond that. Kids know man and are aware HS coaches are aware and spread that to kids they love. Kids want to make money and further their game and education but game first. They don't want to play with jags I wouldn't want too. If it was 08 11 I would take a chance but it's about to be 2020 and we just lose. I would not take the chances even if I was elite and think I can change things. I won't risk it

We can't even accidentally fall upon a Mahomes or a Lamar Jackson by mistake.....we need someone like that to carry the mantle of Miami in the NfL. There is absolutely no one in the league that is household that's young.

Advertisement
Back