Legend Showcase Recruits UM Thoughts

The staff is whack. That’s all. Richt gave us an out. Ad hired a super fan who ran an all blitz gimmicky madden defense. A lot of real ballers don’t want to play for this guy. We have to wait at least another year and do it again. In the meantime fans will bash Mario who won pac 12 wifh a bunch of injuries and for two 4 star and two 5 star recruits. Meanwhile our coach has kids posing like it’s a 1980s break dance concert becaus he’s living our his youth fanatasies of playing for UM
I'm in on Mario already

Advertisement
Nah. The reason he cant sell hope because because he hyped and sold himself as a constant. He was considered a quick fix and a way to bridge the gap between both staphs. Board viewed last staff problem as richt and son were clueless on offense. Defense was top tier. He stayed with the promise that the defense would remain elite and he'd bring in an oc to IMMEDIATELY get results out of a very talented group on offense. Some of yall believe the offense isnt loaded with talent. Personally I dont feel like arguing so I'll simply say god bless them. In the eyes of the board and most (myself included)this team should've easily been good enough to get to the acccg. Anyone with football knowledge knew line play would make or break the season. That's part of his promise is the line play would improve enough to see results. Well as I been stated it didnt. The team regressed in most capacities significantly. That falls on him directly and it's why he can tell hype. He didnt get a job that he needs to sell to everyone were gonna get better from a-z. He got a job that needed the I dotted and the t crossed. He blatantly blew that. Yall keep believing this dumb **** about tnm and changing the culture,eliminating the poison,etc. Meanwhile everything this man does he learned from his father. It's all about distractions rather than substance. From the chains,to the rings,the dancing,social media and hash tags,crashing media events etc. You can have all that dumb ****. Only ring I ever wanted has diamonds in it and says what year we won the natty in. This man isnt changing the culture here. Hes nationally turning us into a laughing stock.
well his defense might have been loved by the board but most other coaches didnt respect it. he gets destroyed by every good oc/coach with a competent qb. picked about with trick plays and all. Richt was a respected coach, a good coach but i was against firing a burned out coach. you could see it.you dont hire a recently fired coach, his whole thing was trying to prove uga wrong like you said and it didnt work. i felt Butch was the right hire then when golden got canned, they might as well gave mario hsi shot. mario actually loves to recruit.

Last edited:
Nah. The reason he cant sell hope because because he hyped and sold himself as a constant. He was considered a quick fix and a way to bridge the gap between both staphs. Board viewed last staff problem as richt and son were clueless on offense. Defense was top tier. He stayed with the promise that the defense would remain elite and he'd bring in an oc to IMMEDIATELY get results out of a very talented group on offense. Some of yall believe the offense isnt loaded with talent. Personally I dont feel like arguing so I'll simply say god bless them. In the eyes of the board and most (myself included)this team should've easily been good enough to get to the acccg. Anyone with football knowledge knew line play would make or break the season. That's part of his promise is the line play would improve enough to see results. Well as I been stated it didnt. The team regressed in most capacities significantly. That falls on him directly and it's why he can tell hype. He didnt get a job that he needs to sell to everyone were gonna get better from a-z. He got a job that needed the I dotted and the t crossed. He blatantly blew that. Yall keep believing this dumb **** about tnm and changing the culture,eliminating the poison,etc. Meanwhile everything this man does he learned from his father. It's all about distractions rather than substance. From the chains,to the rings,the dancing,social media and hash tags,crashing media events etc. You can have all that dumb ****. Only ring I ever wanted has diamonds in it and says what year we won the natty in. This man isnt changing the culture here. Hes nationally turning us into a laughing stock.
I’m not sure that we disagree on anything. We hired an inexperienced, incompetent coach, who hired / retained an inexperienced, incompetent staff, and we have mediocre at best support infrastructure, so the deficiencies are magnified. Pretty much everything I am saying now, I was saying before he coached a game. I agree with your take. The line play was an obvious issue, and starting Nelson out of the gate was close to child abuse. Manny is all hype and that is a problem. But all those little things matter too, and especially when you are trying to sell a **** sammich, which he is.

Advertisement
Facts

Thank u good sir fans need to read this

He's killing the program

Advertisement
get him and his goofy *** striker bs the **** outta here. gil and gurvan would be all american or at least all acc under real coaches. this dude just hits the all blitz button on madden every play
Sucks cause Hall is gone man he will never get truly coached up

get him and his goofy *** striker bs the **** outta here. gil and gurvan would be all american or at least all acc under real coaches. this dude just hits the all blitz button on madden every play

Ninja sends blitzes from Broward County that NEVER gets there....any one that knows me know how much or been in the game day thread and i can pretty much pick apart or call out what we are going to run on d play by play.

That being said his d with the talent he will continue to have in the front SHOULD be enough to win the coastal.

BUT we will see where recruiting bites him in the *** at his prized LB spot and DB group...as i expect to see a regression in BOTH units next year.

Dude gonna be sending crazy blitzes next year and justify it with YOUTH at the LB and DB spots. Meanwhile we will have youth there because he cant recruit the spot...or keep guys in the program (Smith,Bethel) at db.

Advertisement
Ninja sends blitzes from Broward County that NEVER gets there....any one that knows me know how much or been in the game day thread and i can pretty much pick apart or call out what we are going to run on d play by play.

That being said his d with the talent he will continue to have in the front SHOULD be enough to win the coastal.

BUT we will see where recruiting bites him in the *** at his prized LB spot and DB group...as i expect to see a regression in BOTH units next year.

Dude gonna be sending crazy blitzes next year and justify it with YOUTH at the LB and DB spots. Meanwhile we will have youth there because he cant recruit the spot...or keep guys in the program (Smith,Bethel) at db.
theres no strategy to his blitzes, its chaos. a kid playing a video game can do it. he just had very good DL coaches his first 3 years.
the middle is wide open every play.

Advertisement
Dmoney in denial it's beyond wins and losses they destroyed the program. U can't fix this they allowed it too long u can't go this long and change the culture like this. UM is known for losing and bad leadership from inside the unathletic department that branches beyond that. Kids know man and are aware HS coaches are aware and spread that to kids they love. Kids want to make money and further their game and education but game first. They don't want to play with jags I wouldn't want too. If it was 08 11 I would take a chance but it's about to be 2020 and we just lose. I would not take the chances even if I was elite and think I can change things. I won't risk it

We can't even accidentally fall upon a Mahomes or a Lamar Jackson by mistake.....we need someone like that to carry the mantle of Miami in the NfL. There is absolutely no one in the league that is household that's young.

This;

So I’m going to keep harping on this til we get it; player development.

So we don’t have bags like everyone else. OK, that’s fine.....but what set us apart from the bag schools? We pumped out 1st rounders. We pumped out pro bowlers. We pumped out future HOFers & borderline HOFers. We had thee best player development in the nation. We gave parents, kids something to look forward to....we can’t get u immediately paid like other schools, but stick w us, and u’ll either be a legend or a multi millionaire.

I look at NFL teams that once upon a time used to be loaded w Canes now loaded w Bama, LSU, OSU, Clemson, and UGA players, sprinkled w some Iowa, UF, and Wisconsin guys.

The next coach either gotta be a household name or someone who’s exceptional at player development and program building. We’re on the precipice of becoming extinct.

I get were in panic mode with manny but chill guys he’ll be gone after we bomb next year. We weren’t getting the top guys here for 2021 anyway. The palmetto kids the NW kids beside Brantley or anyone I’m missing.

richt showed us how dam easy it is to win here. He won 10 games in 2017 and a coastal title with rosier at QB, a bad offensive scheme, bad play calling, a good(not great) defense, and a half decent staff. he was able to do this cause he was an actual football coach who played college football. Not an ESPN intern with daddy’s connections. Richt is a good coach but he ain’t Jimmy Johnson. This should show everyone how dam easy it is here to win 10 games. He had goldens players and won and signed a top ten class. We get a guy who actually coaches football with a solid staff and we will be fine. Now will flake do this or **** all over himself? Remains to be seen.

But don’t kid yourself. We get a solid coach and win 10 games a few years in a row we will have some cache again

This is perfectly said on all fronts

Advertisement
Back