Leeward Brown has Committed

Smith, Bailey, McCartney, Mathis, Cajuste, McFadden, Lewis

Of those who actually signed with WVU, how many held UM offers? One.. & he begged to transfer back to Miami.

Nailed it. Outside of Smith and McCartney, West Virginia cleans up on the kids that are good enough for the Big East. Which is not a bad thing at all. And for the record, I would not put McFadden and Lewis on this list yet. LONG way until they sign.

The point is WVU has more of a pipeline at Miramar than Miami does.

Advertisement
Randy Shannon NEVER STEPPED FOOT ON THE MIRAMAR HIGH CAMPUS. Geno, Steadman and Ivan were UM locks except UM didnt want them. Mathis was good but not quite UM caliber. Cajuste was a late bloomer who was UM caliber but with our oline that we had prior to Gibson leaving it looked very good so he didnt become a priority. Mcfadden wont stick thats a guarantee and Lewis will be tricky but at the same time they got 2 So Flo wrs last year so it wont just be that Cogdells there but the conference is also a selling point

We wanted Sticks... but Shannon's "zero fun sir" personality didn't win him over. As for the rest, you made my point.

WVU doesn't get kids from Miramar if the big 3 want them. (McCartney is only one)

The point is WVU has more of a pipeline at Miramar than Miami does.

So your point is that some of the kids we pass on end up at WVU? Umm.. ok.
628.gif

Advertisement
we have a little pipeline. most of those kids are Miami gardens/carol city kids going to Miramar.
and the longer codgell is on wvu's staff, the further removed he will be from actually knowing any of these kids.

Wow really I wonder who first broke the news on this when a certain poster didn't believe me I talk to the kid everyday but guys on here thought I was making stuff up about him committing tomorrow it looks like im not making things up after all

This.

Great news guys I got some inside information on leeward and it looks great for the canes

U will find out Wednesday

Give the man some props

He called it !

Advertisement
True, but it's not the offensive linemen screaming to be moved all over the offensive line like they are interchangeable.

I like that we are chasing some true guards. I am tired of guys that play all the positions but can't star at any. Oline must play as a unit, not buffet. This kid looks like a guard. If you want shortage, you need them type to dig under the other side and move the line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As usual golden's eye for talent is on display again he will be a 4 5* come signing day with everyone offering it amazes me how golden does this

Advertisement
Back