Leeward Brown has Committed

Advertisement
My b Senac if you think I was ripping you because I wasnt. I was saying what I always have and that from what I heard we were always in great shape with Leeward and actually he was the biggest lean as long as we offered and obviously this proves it. UM and Miramar is a perfect marriage as long as both schools make the effort and unlike when Randy Shannon was here one thing about Golden is that he sees the potential Miramar has and he's going for it every year

The pipeline that produced Tracy Howard, Malcolm Lewis and Jermaine Grace.

162.gif

Keep that Miramar pipeline strong

What pipeline?

There is no "pipeline" Miramar just is a UM area and it always has been especially since UM moved to Sun Life which in a big way was a recruiting tool that sells at Miramar now

It needs to be a pipeline though.

What pipeline?

That's not a pipeline.

WVU has a pipeline going. Miami doesn't.

Advertisement
Big ups to Senac21 for not being a troll. It is a rarity to get accurate information, especially after these last 2 years of recruiting.

What pipeline?

There is no "pipeline" Miramar just is a UM area and it always has been especially since UM moved to Sun Life which in a big way was a recruiting tool that sells at Miramar now

What pipeline?

That's not a pipeline.

WVU isnt a real pipeline. They were on the school first and stayed on when most schools werent that isn't a pipeline especially when every top performer since Ivan McCartney has went elsewhere the last 4 years. UM doesn't really NEED a pipeline if they just own an area like they do. Trust me I went to Miramar and have lived in that area **** near my whole life UM owns the area and the staff may not even understand how much yet

What pipeline?

What pipeline?

That's not a pipeline.

WVU isnt a real pipeline. They were on the school first and stayed on when most schools werent that isn't a pipeline especially when every top performer since Ivan McCartney has went elsewhere the last 4 years. UM doesn't really NEED a pipeline if they just own an area like they do. Trust me I went to Miramar and have lived in that area **** near my whole life UM owns the area and the staff may not even understand how much yet

Smith, Bailey, McCartney, Mathis, Cajuste, McFadden, Lewis...WVU has done well at Miramar and that will only continue with Cogdell on staff. Alex Anderson is a heavy WVU lean according to some sites.

I'm just saying WVU has done better at Miami over the years and that shouldn't be the case.

Advertisement
2015 is the class that will bring us back, no doubt in my mind. This is it, we have to take care of business though. Repair the fence around the "State of Miami".

Good take. But one that if WVU does flip him I wouldn't be crying into my beer all night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smith, Bailey, McCartney, Mathis, Cajuste, McFadden, Lewis

Of those who actually signed with WVU, how many held UM offers? One.. & he begged to transfer back to Miami.

Randy Shannon NEVER STEPPED FOOT ON THE MIRAMAR HIGH CAMPUS. Geno, Steadman and Ivan were UM locks except UM didnt want them. Mathis was good but not quite UM caliber. Cajuste was a late bloomer who was UM caliber but with our oline that we had prior to Gibson leaving it looked very good so he didnt become a priority. Mcfadden wont stick thats a guarantee and Lewis will be tricky but at the same time they got 2 So Flo wrs last year so it wont just be that Cogdells there but the conference is also a selling point

Smith, Bailey, McCartney, Mathis, Cajuste, McFadden, Lewis

Of those who actually signed with WVU, how many held UM offers? One.. & he begged to transfer back to Miami.

Nailed it. Outside of Smith and McCartney, West Virginia cleans up on the kids that are good enough for the Big East. Which is not a bad thing at all. And for the record, I would not put McFadden and Lewis on this list yet. LONG way until they sign.

Advertisement
Back