Lebatard out at ESPN...

It's a start.
practice-doesnt-always-make-perfect-but-its-a-start.jpg

Advertisement
One of the biggest mistakes is the $24 Billion they pay the NBA each year. Ratings plunging and advertisers fleeing. The NBA is hitting peak salaries now. When the tv contract comes up for renewal in 2024, ESPN will cut some expenses.
$2.4 billion of which the players get half which is $1.2b and why the cap went up $40m per all 30 teams.
The nba is in big big trouble when that contract ends. Maybe why they are selling out to China.

HQ is a great show, it’s the best show on ESPN. They cover the main topics in sports from different points of view, while mocking the fact espn doesn’t endorse less popular sports like hockey. Then they throw in the antics of Papi and home videos of people getting hurt and\or sports bloopers and you have solid gold. They also have earnest moments like when Dan talks about social situations compared to Cuba and Bomani gives different perspectives on certain issues. It totally incorporates all of entertainment from sports, to drama, to comedy and reality. I will truly miss coming home from work and watching the show and if you disagree with me then that’s your opinion, but they are some people who miss this show and I’m proud to say I’m one of them.

Stern, with Artie, on Sirius is hands down the greatest era ever.

Uh, no.

Howard, Robin, Fred, Jackie, Billy West, Gary, Stuttering John, Grillo, Scott the Engineer.

Billy West invented all of the puppets and the voices. His Marge Schott was hilarious.

The Billy West period covered most of the pay-per-views, the Channel 9 show, and the height of the Wack Pack.

Advertisement
Uh, no.

Howard, Robin, Fred, Jackie, Billy West, Gary, Stuttering John, Grillo, Scott the Engineer.

Billy West invented all of the puppets and the voices. His Marge Schott was hilarious.

The Billy West period covered most of the pay-per-views, the Channel 9 show, and the height of the Wack Pack.
They all hate Howard, but Robin I think

Uh, no.

I’ll take Artie, Sal, Richard, Big foot, beatlejuice, etc., at Sirius over that era, any day.

Advertisement
HQ is a great show, it’s the best show on ESPN. They cover the main topics in sports from different points of view, while mocking the fact espn doesn’t endorse less popular sports like hockey. Then they throw in the antics of Papi and home videos of people getting hurt and\or sports bloopers and you have solid gold. They also have earnest moments like when Dan talks about social situations compared to Cuba and Bomani gives different perspectives on certain issues. It totally incorporates all of entertainment from sports, to drama, to comedy and reality. I will truly miss coming home from work and watching the show and if you disagree with me then that’s your opinion, but they are some people who miss this show and I’m proud to say I’m one of them.
The problem is Dan doesn't have a clue about sports. His dad knows 10 times what he knows. That's why the show is looked at like a joke because he makes it that way.

Le Batard was having major mental issues ever since they fired his butt buddy.

That sounds like a sht-show produced by people who don't know anything about sports. As much as I care about what is happening in Cuba and other parts of the world, why would I want to hear the opinion of marginally educated folks?

Advertisement
Didnt like him as time went on but his skit when Lebbron and Bosh came to miami heat has to go down as the greatest radio rant of all time

Advertisement
You don’t believe this, right? Sometimes it’s hard to tell on here.

with that show. Nothing surprises me, but no.

his dad used to call in to his show 15+ years ago and they used to talk Marlins, and he had a thick Spanish accent then, so I figured it was satire, he’s probably just drumming up publicity before they leave ESPN

with that show. Nothing surprises me, but no.

his dad used to call in to his show 15+ years ago and they used to talk Marlins, and he had a thick Spanish accent then, so I figured it was satire, he’s probably just drumming up publicity before they leave ESPN
Just google “Alec Baldwin wife” - that should help explain things.

Advertisement
Back