Lebatard out at ESPN...

Advertisement
2020 Miami news getting better and better each day.
YES LAWD!
1607126789967.gif

He’s not funny but a few weeks ago one of his assistant producers got fired by the company and LeRetard brought them back and paid them out of his own salary.

I respect him for that if nothing else, and the fact he despises ESPN

Advertisement
"Pardon the Interruption" is so NOT the worst show on ESPN. It's one of the best. The morning stuff is completely derivative. Their 4:30 - 6 PM lineup is the only time to watch non-live events on that network. It's funny, and irreverent, and Miami.

Thanks Lebatard

i liked his show when it was local and not on espn. Its turned into a clown show, and yes, i get the show.

it went national around the time i learned he snitched on UM. Thats when i totally quit listening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If given the opportunity, I would kick that clown SQUARE IN THE NUTS.

Right there with Nevin as far as I'm concerned.
I would set that POS on fire. Hate that MF’er. Absolute POS. I didn’t forget what that ******* did and said. Not will I ever. **** him and his family.

Nah. "Woke" definitely pays. Remember her?

And that's in addition to ANOTHER TV show she's hosting.

Anyway, this is likely what's in store for Lebatard. ESPN probably was holding him back financially to be honest. He'll probably get in the podcast game, scripted TV show, etc.

His interests clearly evolved beyond sports (I suspect his way too hot for him fiance has something to do with that). I just never got the feeling that he was the guy who I wanted to listen to about those topics (even when I agreed with most of what he was saying).
She can start a show with the retardturd Dan. They can call it the snitch and the *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back