LeBatard interview with Mario

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s not a very nice thing to say, friend.

I personally thought this interview was fabulous and I hope Mario continues to speak with Dan.

:)

I’m going to ask you nicely, again, stop responding to my posts.

I know it’s really hard for you to control yourself, but I have zero interest in you or your posting. You’re trying to get my goat, it’s not working, so just don’t waste your time and mine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are two parts that are for the diehards:
- him talking staff releasing next few days and coming week
- him confirming the internal support will rival any program including Bama

It’s worth a listen for sure

Although I didn’t listen and won’t listen to the interview, because everyone is nicely summarizing it here, I wanted to say that the second point (bolded) is key.

Because that is something that will last for a long time.

No matter who the coaches are. It’s definitely something we sorely need to keep up, or at least be in the running, with the big boys.

Advertisement
Some of you guys need to enjoy life more. That was a fun interview. Miss me with the traditional, repetitive, same old questions, interviews.

This is exactly why people like LeBatard are so polarizing. Because it's different. Some people love it, some people hate it, but there's essentially no middle ground and it always generates interaction.

Howard Stern is the king of this.

I love LeBatard's show for this exact reason. If i wanted to listen to traditional sportstalk radio, I could turn on countless channels and hear the same boring bull****. People actually spend their time listening to Big O, or the Beast, or the rest of these completely boring and ordinary folks. A bunch of wet blankets. I personally don't love Dan, I think he's the worst part of the show, but it's a great radio show for the exact reasons I mentioned. If you wanna hear Mario answer the same questions he's been asked 500 times, turn on Joe Rose. If you want to laugh or at least be semi-entertained, for my money, give me LeBatard and the guys.

Although I didn’t listen and won’t listen to the interview, because everyone is nicely summarizing it here, I wanted to say that the second point (bolded) is key.

Because that is something that will last for a long time.

No matter who the coaches are. It’s definitely something we sorely need to keep up, or at least be in the running, with the big boys.
The ONLY reason I listened was because of Mario. Otherwise. I never waste my time with those clowns.

Advertisement
Back