Least amount of info from spring session in years

grover

Senior
Premium
Ariz and Perez are doing their best. But with just a few minutes of practice and coach-speak during Q&A, the media aren't given much details to pass on.

Aren't there any insiders on this board who attend practices? I remember when a poster on Grassy would hide in the garage to get the scoop on who were the Green Tree All Americans, LOL. I'm not looking for stuff the competition can use like scheme and tempo. I just want to hear more about position battles.

Advertisement
I just wanna keep hearing about guys staying healthy, playing hard and getting better. Over-analyzing this stuff in the spring can be ponderous.

The fall position battles will be more enjoyable to follow anyway. Especially at WR and DB.

You could always hide in the garage to get the scoop on who are the Green Tree All Americans if you aren't happy with the updates. You do pay way too much money for this site, so I get it.

You could always hide in the garage to get the scoop on who are the Green Tree All Americans if you aren't happy with the updates. You do pay way too much money for this site, so I get it.

We do pay too much, it has a "taxation from the federal government" kind of feel.

Advertisement
Ariz and Perez are doing their best. But with just a few minutes of practice and coach-speak during Q&A, the media aren't given much details to pass on.

Aren't there any insiders on this board who attend practices? I remember when a poster on Grassy would hide in the garage to get the scoop on who were the Green Tree All Americans, LOL. I'm not looking for stuff the competition can use like scheme and tempo. I just want to hear more about position battles.

Theres nothing you need to know...

wheres chip brier and those practice highlight videos

We're installing the Wishbone - no one can know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have gotten to the point where I don't care much about recruiting or practice news. I am waiting for the results of the frigging nole game. If we win, it will be safe to assume practices went well and recruiting will be great. If not, nothing has changed and we still suck. For now, this week is my birthday and I have two un-opened bottles of nice sipping bourbon that I am about to crack. Going to sit back and hope that Mark can channel his inner Howard and reclaim our right throne.

I have gotten to the point where I don't care much about recruiting or practice news. I am waiting for the results of the frigging nole game. If we win, it will be safe to assume practices went well and recruiting will be great. If not, nothing has changed and we still suck. For now, this week is my birthday and I have two un-opened bottles of nice sipping bourbon that I am about to crack. Going to sit back and hope that Mark can channel his inner Howard and reclaim our right throne.

So we won't be seeing you until September?

Advertisement
I'll post detailed thoughts when spring is over.

Did Brandon Taylor make it over from the track team?
Is Jamie Gordinier back on the field or is he still rehabbing?
Have you heard any rumblings on other possible grad transfer RBs besides Dye from Clemson?

Have you heard any rumblings on other possible grad transfer RBs besides Dye from Clemson?

If Taylor came over I haven't noticed him. Gordinier is not back. Dye is the only transfer name I've heard.

If Taylor came over I haven't noticed him. Gordinier is not back. Dye is the only transfer name I've heard.

One name I am keeping an eye on is Derrick Mitchell Jr, a RB who recently left Iowa and is looking to do a
grad transfer elsewhere.
Tall RB with decent size who also played a little WR or Iowa.
He is also from the St.Louis area, so perhaps Kuligowski is aware of him.

Thanks D. A couple quick questions: is Choc practicing and if so how is he doing? Is Owens 100%? Is Finley taking the step we all thought he could?

Advertisement
Back