Least amount of info from spring session in years

Advertisement
Kind of miss hyping up dudes form greentree...I have no reason to log on anymore...******* sucks bro

I have gotten to the point where I don't care much about recruiting or practice news. I am waiting for the results of the frigging nole game. If we win, it will be safe to assume practices went well and recruiting will be great. If not, nothing has changed and we still suck. For now, this week is my birthday and I have two un-opened bottles of nice sipping bourbon that I am about to crack. Going to sit back and hope that Mark can channel his inner Howard and reclaim our right throne.

So we won't be seeing you until September?

I am sure I will still mouth off regularly just with less tint on the glasses. I mean besides work, gambling, drinking and ***, what else is there to do, watch the Marlins?

Advertisement
Thanks D. A couple quick questions: is Choc practicing and if so how is he doing? Is Owens 100%? Is Finley taking the step we all thought he could?

Choc isn't practicing. Owens still not as fast as he was. Finley running third team, may have more upside at LB.

I have gotten to the point where I don't care much about recruiting or practice news. I am waiting for the results of the frigging nole game. If we win, it will be safe to assume practices went well and recruiting will be great. If not, nothing has changed and we still suck. For now, this week is my birthday and I have two un-opened bottles of nice sipping bourbon that I am about to crack. Going to sit back and hope that Mark can channel his inner Howard and reclaim our right throne.

I am sure I will still mouth off regularly just with less tint on the glasses. I mean besides work, gambling, drinking and ***, what else is there to do, watch the Marlins?

More ***.

Advertisement
Thanks D. A couple quick questions: is Choc practicing and if so how is he doing? Is Owens 100%? Is Finley taking the step we all thought he could?

Choc isn't practicing. Owens still not as fast as he was. Finley running third team, may have more upside at LB.

Who's running first and send team?

More ***.

Good idea.

Advertisement
Isn't it track and field season going on right now? Could explain why Taylor isn't practicing.

Advertisement
Back