LB Visiting this weekend

This team has desperately needed some violent guys on the field. And this guy really fits the bill.

Advertisement
Had me in the fetal position as I thought about him and Gabe Terry running the field on special teams. Actually started to crouch a little thinking about him and Gabe Terry at a zumba class, if I'm being perfectly honest.

Advertisement
He's a DE, I think. Looks explosive and raw.

No clue what leads you to say that. He literally did not rush the passer once. A guy with his frame/size and the athleticism and fluidity he shows in his tape looks like a prime OLB to me. I'm thinking he might be a future WILL backer.

Very impressed by him. May be taking grace's spot?

Advertisement
I think Map may have a point, I think the kid has the frame where he could slide into DE. With his kind of frame, he's a **** of an athletic kid with solid football player mean streak. You take him, you can find something for him to do. If were stacked at LB, make him a rush end. He can add to his frame and by 245-250 in a year or two here.

Advertisement

got heem.jpg

Advertisement
It looks like he has lined up at LB, DE, TE, RB, and wide receiver and has a nice nasty streak with or without the ball. Exactly the kid of baller you need in a small class or on a team with less than maximum scholarship players. Perfect fit for the Canes! If this is Plan B then Plan B = Plan BANG on yo ***.

Last edited:
Golden said 15 give or take. So we can sign more. we're just trying to take precautions. in the same breath, "HURR THE **** UP NCAA!!"

...that is all.

Advertisement
Back