LB Vincent Shavers commits to Canes

Advertisement
Pinkney was laden with chicken wings n hennessey "pop belly"..

I always liked his game though....Vince is smaller frame wise than Pinkney...Pink may have been close to 240 at times here with goldens we fense....i dont think Vince gets to that number
Speed wise?

Advertisement
Advertisement
They waited too long on offering Stan Clark last year and Louisville stole a stud from under our noses. Shavers was kind of on a similar path and they probably didnt want to make the same mistake but unlike Clark, he just did not turn the corner his sr year.

Advertisement

Covers Lofton well twice on that tape. Rest of tape is mosltly blitzing, but definitely sticks with Lofton twice.

I don't mind this kid at all. My only hold up is same it was after junior tape…He didn't grow, looks tiny in those clips. And I guess with reports Pickett starting at LB (which I'm not sure is a natural fit)…I guess it's Hayes or bust at LB.

Advertisement

Meh Billy Crystal GIF by Tony Awards

He’s a solid player for a school like USF, UCF, FIU etc… could provide good depth for us or a bigger school but I don’t see him ever being an impact guy. He never blew up like I expected him to his Senior season. Wish him the best though wherever he ends up.

Advertisement
Back