LB Vincent Shavers commits to Canes

Flying Inspector Gadget GIF
With bags of cinnamon rolls!

Advertisement
They need to get Mario a Harrier Jet…can land and take off straight up….can land and take off next to the field….good news is my Son -in Law is the Squadron commander At Belle Chase NAS and they have them ….I’ll see if I can get one and a pilot to chauffeur him around..
Rather give Mario an F35B, Have to give the man the newest toy in the ****nal!!!!

Advertisement
Mario making it to every game just changes the perception of Miami. Like when his staff comes through it just feels business like. Other staffs were a circus this dude like Saban out here.
I’m starting to think Mario got a clone or something. It seems like every highlight I watch there’s a caption, “Mario in the crowd tonight.” Whenever you think he’s not there the camera slowly pans over to prove you wrong.

I just know you aint asking if a prop joe kid is miami caliber?.

Think a Michael Pinkney type once he adds weight. Good at slipping blocks and shooting gaps and getting in the backfield.

Whole youth career and some high school has played rb,so his iq is very high of reading knowing plays.

When i coached him he was all the rave as a running back, him and Bullet Gause, and my best friend coached him on defense and we told him and everyone else he would be a d1 linebacker. It came to the fruition.

Think old school miami lb size 6'0 220-225 when filled of agression. He can shirt and get acclimated since last years lb group appears ahead of the game with players.
Looks quicker than Pinckney to me, who always seemed stuck in mud (despite being highly productive). But maybe that just the lighter weight.

I just know you aint asking if a prop joe kid is miami caliber?.

Think a Michael Pinkney type once he adds weight. Good at slipping blocks and shooting gaps and getting in the backfield.

Whole youth career and some high school has played rb,so his iq is very high of reading knowing plays.

When i coached him he was all the rave as a running back, him and Bullet Gause, and my best friend coached him on defense and we told him and everyone else he would be a d1 linebacker. It came to the fruition.

Think old school miami lb size 6'0 220-225 when filled of agression. He can shirt and get acclimated since last years lb group appears ahead of the game with players.

Love watching Smith and Washington play.

Advertisement
They need to get Mario a Harrier Jet…can land and take off straight up….can land and take off next to the field….good news is my Son -in Law is the Squadron commander At Belle Chase NAS and they have them ….I’ll see if I can get one and a pilot to chauffeur him around..
The lord's work!

Just get him the iron man suit f it

Advertisement
Looks quicker than Pinckney to me, who always seemed stuck in mud (despite being highly productive). But maybe that just the lighter weight.
Pinkney was laden with chicken wings n hennessey "pop belly"..

I always liked his game though....Vince is smaller frame wise than Pinkney...Pink may have been close to 240 at times here with goldens we fense....i dont think Vince gets to that number

Advertisement

I always liked his game though....Vince is smaller frame wise than Pinkney...Pink may have been close to 240 at times here with goldens we fense....i dont think Vince gets to that number
Pinck never played for Golden

I don’t think Pickney eva played for Golden @gogeta4

Advertisement
Back