LB Tackett Curtis

RaisingCane26

Manus Diass
Premium
Visiting us in March, seeing OSU, Stanford, Wisconsin, USC, Michigan State as well.

Interesting list for a kid out of Louisiana (Many). One of the top rated LB’s in the country. Top100 kid. Not sure about the competition? Either bad competition or kid just comes with bad intentions, he brings it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just commented on this in a Facebook group. Many is nothing but trees and Toledo bend fishing reserve. Ultimate culture shock. 0 chance he goes to Miami.

Advertisement
Be advised, you may get CTE just watching his highlights.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that, lol. I didn’t watch the whole tape, but the first 4+ minutes is just him playing high safety, lining people up in the run game and knocking their head off lol. Very entertaining, extremely violent and downhill. I see he is about to take his 3rd visit to UW and they are the presumed leader. Here’s to him falling in love with South Florida and Steele/Strong having a plan for him. We could definitely use some of that.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that, lol. I didn’t watch the whole tape, but the first 4+ minutes is just him playing high safety, lining people up in the run game and knocking their head off lol. Very entertaining, extremely violent and downhill. I see he is about to take his 3rd visit to UW and they are the presumed leader. Here’s to him falling in love with South Florida and Steele/Strong having a plan for him. We could definitely use some of that.
Ya pretty wild, I know nothing about the comp other than he assaulted them on the field.

Dude is a walking 15 yard penalty... lol

He's going to have to be reigned in big time.

Louisiana is a good football state but he just seems like a man amongst boys in his highlights so not sure about competition.

Also not sure about him in a traditional linebacker role without getting a 10 yard head start to get his gears working.

1 thing about it tho... kid is an absolute punisher. I'd love to see what his dad looks like

Advertisement
Dude is a walking 15 yard penalty... lol

He's going to have to be reigned in big time.

Louisiana is a good football state but he just seems like a man amongst boys in his highlights so not sure about competition.

Also not sure about him in a traditional linebacker role without getting a 10 yard head start to get his gears working.

1 thing about it tho... kid is an absolute punisher. I'd love to see what his dad looks like

It’s definitely something different lol. Wisconsin, OSU, and Mel Tucker at MSU know how to evaluate LBs though and they are on him heavy. Not to mention Kevin Steele, lol. He likely won’t be knocking kids mouth pieces out on the next level but his pursuit, closing speed and explosion on contact still translates.
I’m just glad to see us going after some legit LB prospects.

Advertisement
I never seen him cover anyone. He was just out there laying people out Amari Carter style. I like his voilence though.

NGL this nígga running around hitting up on the right stick. Be curious to see what he looks like trying to take on blocks or tackle but he can hit stick.

Be advised, you may get CTE just watching his highlights.

That's some funny *** stuff right there.

Word of advice, slide if you see him coming. Take a knee. Lateral. Do something other than trying to go around him.

The third hit, that's the type of fall you see in a boxing arena. Guy gets hit, nearly out on his feet, knees get all wobbly, and down he goes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back