Lawson is solid

Now he just needs to get in Ray-Ray McCloud's ear about coming to Maimi with him continuing that Tampa train to Coral Gables.

Go Canes

From back in the spring
[video=youtube_share;9DYncQlNbKA]http://youtu.be/9DYncQlNbKA[/video]

Advertisement
I love taking this kid between Kaaya and Allison. He adds a different element to the position and he can learn at his own pace before unlocking all that potential.

Now he just needs to get in Ray-Ray McCloud's ear about coming to Maimi with him continuing that Tampa train to Coral Gables.

Go Canes

From back in the spring
[video=youtube_share;9DYncQlNbKA]http://youtu.be/9DYncQlNbKA[/video]

Clemson bound with Deion Cain

Advertisement
Not really a fan of him but glad we got him over the Dwyer QB. Guy has tremendous size and huge potential but Francois should have been our number one target, I'm also pretty sure he would of been a cane if not for the Lawson commit and we put a full court press on him. Hearing a kid saying he is solid is refreshing though, hope the kid has a great season.

Advertisement
Glad Lawson is getting for press. Kid is solid player and I love the fact that he has no fear of being between Olsen, Kaaya and Allison. Starting to remind me a little of Craig. We finally have some QBs to pick from. Plus he is from important recruiting area for us to take control over.

I think this kids is over looked sitting between Olsen, Kaaya and Allison classes but I really like him. one of my favorite commits in the class so far. I like the idea of being more athletic at the QB position and he has a strong arm. needs to work on his accuracy, reads, and throwing motion looks a little long but I could see him taking over as a RS junior for kaaya/Olsen. doesn't hurt that his athleticism translates well to other positions if he doesn't develop or gets passed by other prospects at QB

Hope Coley is watching this game film- particually the five receiver set...If it wasn't open he was in seeya mode, but does a nice job of picking up the open man...We need some of this in our system...really with the receivers we have--zoom zoom.

"Overall, Lawson may have as much physical upside as any prospect in this class at the position regardless of category. He possesses all arm power, measurables and athleticism that cannot be taught... is a physical specimen who has a ton of upside at the quarterback position-especially given his combination of rare physical gifts and mechanical dexterity. He still needs to get his release a little smoother so that he can get some more zip on his deep ball, but his arm strength is tremendous."

he reminds me of the QB at OSU during the tattoo episode
can't remember his name
thing is, Lawson can put 25 pounds on his frame and be an absolute beast
arm, size, strength, velocity
just needs to refine himself, but I think he may be the gem of the bunch

Advertisement
Representing Da Brough..

I'm glad to see Coach Garcia finally change to a spread offense. Hillsborough has anyways had the best pure athletes.

He is a baby Jarred Fayson

"Overall, Lawson may have as much physical upside as any prospect in this class at the position regardless of category. He possesses all arm power, measurables and athleticism that cannot be taught... is a physical specimen who has a ton of upside at the quarterback position-especially given his combination of rare physical gifts and mechanical dexterity. He still needs to get his release a little smoother so that he can get some more zip on his deep ball, but his arm strength is tremendous."

can't remember his name

Terrelle Pryor. Plays for the Raiders now. That dude is fast though, like 4.3

can't remember his name

Terrelle Pryor. Plays for the Raiders now. That dude is fast though, like 4.3

Seahawks actually. I dont think any qb compares to Pryor as far as pure speed, not even RG3. Pryors measured in at 6'6" 240lb, and ran a 4.38 at the pre draft.

Advertisement
Not really a fan of him but glad we got him over the Dwyer QB. Guy has tremendous size and huge potential but Francois should have been our number one target, I'm also pretty sure he would of been a cane if not for the Lawson commit and we put a full court press on him. Hearing a kid saying he is solid is refreshing though, hope the kid has a great season.

Yes Lawson, has tremendous size and athleticism to go with the amount of talent we have here, his potential could be ridiculous. Seen some comparisons to Cam Newton. Also saw some accuracy footage of him and he was missing his target big time but it was in the process of him learning new techniques so he should pretty well with the right coaching. If he isn't moved to wide out which they may not be an option either with the amount of talented receivers coming in the next few years. Hopefully he gets his shot always wanted a real mobile qb back there for us.

I also agree with the Francois statement, he was my favorite going into the spring and still is a great prospect. He stood out from all the QB's we were recruiting was hoping Williams would pull him in. His highlights had more difficult passes in it compared to all the others whom every pass was just the deep pass or just a basic throw. This guy was throwing the ball to a spot and by the time the receiver would turn around the ball would be right there at his chest, that's even rare for college quarterbacks.

Representing Da Brough..

I'm glad to see Coach Garcia finally change to a spread offense. Hillsborough has anyways had the best pure athletes.

He is a baby Jarred Fayson

hes better than fayson. fayson was not a qb and had A LOT more talent around him compared to what Lawson has. I have seen both and its not even close to me. Lawson is a much much better qb and a better leader than what fayson ever was. and that is hard to say with me being from jefferson...

Advertisement
Back