Lawson is solid

Representing Da Brough..

I'm glad to see Coach Garcia finally change to a spread offense. Hillsborough has anyways had the best pure athletes.

He is a baby Jarred Fayson

hes better than fayson. fayson was not a qb and had A LOT more talent around him compared to what Lawson has. I have seen both and its not even close to me. Lawson is a much much better qb and a better leader than what fayson ever was. and that is hard to say with me being from jefferson...

You maybe right as far as being a better QB. More athletic im going with Faye.

What makes you say Lawson was a better leader?

Advertisement
Representing Da Brough..

I'm glad to see Coach Garcia finally change to a spread offense. Hillsborough has anyways had the best pure athletes.

hes better than fayson. fayson was not a qb and had A LOT more talent around him compared to what Lawson has. I have seen both and its not even close to me. Lawson is a much much better qb and a better leader than what fayson ever was. and that is hard to say with me being from jefferson...

because he does much more with what he has on the field than fayson ever did, and the overall teams fayson had were much better. and fayson was a good athlete but im telling you man hes not close to what lawson is as a pure athlete.

Representing Da Brough..

because he does much more with what he has on the field than fayson ever did, and the overall teams fayson had were much better. and fayson was a good athlete but im telling you man hes not close to what lawson is as a pure athlete.
Im late in responding but I think you are a prisoner of the moment. Faye didn't have as much talent as you think he did on offense. The defense on the other hand was loaded. He had Jimmy Sapp at FB, an nd the olineman that went to ole miss and never amounted to anything. I don't remember his name. The running back, TY, was avarage.

Faye was a top 5 duel threat QB in the nation, and was also going to 7 on 7's and dominating as a WR.

Also, what has Lawson accomplished, that Faye didn't? The only thing I hold against Faye is the first round loss to Winter Haven his senior year. That squad should have walked to.a state championship but underestimated DC Jefferson and fell one yard short on a 2 point conversion to win the game. Blame Earl Garcia for that...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back