Lawrence to Tennessee

Advertisement
Banda sucks? how many safeties has been drafted since he been here this job was a big jump for him and rumph these guys are going against recruiters from other schools who have a lot of years in the game above these two but as long as he continue to develop I think kids will come also it’s not totally their fault when we haven’t been consistent on the field Banda Landed hall,Smith,Carter and D Smith I’m back to back years

Kids are going to be kids. Only wished the kids from South Florida would stay home as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I refuse to watch that **** to get me upset im good

as long as we continue to get results on the field from the guys that are canes, **** it. if the results suffer then *****. all this and other kids are just hope lottery. no one knows if any of these guys will even pan out.

as long as we continue to get results on the field from the guys that are canes, **** it. if the results suffer then *****. all this and other kids are just hope lottery. no one knows if any of these guys will even pan out.
Have to perform this year so we can have some sort of shot at kids, the bag kids wont matter if we win or not the James Williams bags r too tempting and cant blame him, its too much money to turn down. They want to be at UM its just too hard to turn that type of cash down

Advertisement
I appluad him for staying home. And at least he didn't commit to us and then flip right before NSD

Nah just gone have to come on here and see people like you defending someone who can’t do 50% of his job 🤷🏾‍♂️
But... You don't actually HAVE to come on here. You can also try to apply for his job since it seems as if you can do better than him.

Advertisement
Free vacation U, good luck playing on that crappy *** team for the next four years.

Watch, he’ll hit the Portal so **** fast after his first season getting sh** canned in Knottsville. I hope El Jefe gives him the finger if he tries coming down this way.

No sh**. Not one to wish ill will to a kid but to have to dog on the U to get his message out via video that he’s staying home for the Vulvia’s was low.

Not sure what his angle is and why he trolled us. I know staff felt real good about him.

Advertisement
Back