Lawrence Cager

Advertisement
I've never seen a player considered special struggle so much here. We've had many special guys play here these last 17 years the truly special ones found a way to shine. You cant say coaching failed thomas and not say it didn't fail Cager.

Jeff Thomas is on an entirely different level than Cager as a football player. It's not even close. Thomas is special. He's crazy fast and has excellent hands/catching ability.

If you don't see that you haven't been watching Jeff Thomas play.

Put him in a decent offense and he's looking like Santana Moss.

Wait yall would take JT4 back but not Cager? Thomas is called special on this board yet cager had more TDs and a higher YPC. Its crazy how yall spin things. They played in the same offense with the same QBs if you think Jeff would benefit from better coaching why wouldn't Cager?

JT showed elite talent catching the football last year. Cager did the opposite. Make a case for your guy -- I would welcome Cager back as long as he knows that he may ride the bench if starts with the drops again -- but be reasonable.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas is on an entirely different level than Cager as a football player. It's not even close. Thomas is special. He's crazy fast and has excellent hands/catching ability.

If you don't see that you haven't been watching Jeff Thomas play.

Put him in a decent offense and he's looking like Santana Moss.
I think JT can be great but lets be real here, so far he's one of the more overrated players by our fanbase. He isnt the only special talent we've had even with our last 2 coaches. Yall legit talk about JT like he Dre,Hester,Santana,wayne all in one. Cager dropped passes but so did JT lets not act like he was perfect. I think Cager earned the criticism but I think JT aint exempt from it either. Both should benefit from better coaching but you cant keep making excuses for him.

I think JT can be great but lets be real here, so far he's one of the more overrated players by our fanbase. He isnt the only special talent we've had even with our last 2 coaches. Yall legit talk about JT like he Dre,Hester,Santana,wayne all in one. Cager dropped passes but so did JT lets not act like he was perfect. I think Cager earned the criticism but I think JT aint exempt from it either. Both should benefit from better coaching but you cant keep making excuses for him.

If he would have had decent QB play he was legit that good

Advertisement
How does the portal work if nobody shows interest for player? They just come back and play for team they wanted to leave?

Advertisement
Im not sure of the point ur tryna make are u saying jeff thomas isnt good or something??
Nah not saying that at all my original point was I dont see how yall could justify bringing JT back so easily and not Cager especially when the way JT left was much worse. Also the same excuse yall have for why JT under performed are the same as any other player on our offense. I'm for bringing them both back. I think yall picking and choosing which things yall willing to let slide.

Nah not saying that at all my original point was I dont see how yall could justify bringing JT back so easily and not Cager especially when the way JT left was much worse. Also the same excuse yall have for why JT under performed are the same as any other player on our offense. I'm for bringing them both back. I think yall picking and choosing which things yall willing to let slide.

Bring them both back. Cager dropped some passes but he all cane. Had 2 TD catches against FSU!

Advertisement
How does the portal work if nobody shows interest for player? They just come back and play for team they wanted to leave?
Ships are actually renewed annually . Schools have no responsibility to take back a player who put themselves in the portal. In this case don't let the door hit you in the ***.

What? JT4 made Corey Raymond’s DBs look like Baked Chicken in the UM/LSU game. It wasn’t even remotely close. That one had catch behind his head on that **** Rosier throw? The way he went up on the sideline for a snag and kept both feet in bounds? Catching an under thrown **** ball between 3 DBs and a possibly overrated Grant Delpit?That was arguably one of the best receiving performances I’ve ever seen in person live in my life. My buddy was with me at that game and told me he couldn’t think of another receiver in all of college football capable of that type of individual performance against LSU corners. Bama pushed their **** in 29-0 lol but you know what I mean.

Advertisement
Back