Lawrence Cager

Advertisement
Wait yall would take JT4 back but not Cager? Thomas is called special on this board yet cager had more TDs and a higher YPC. Its crazy how yall spin things. They played in the same offense with the same QBs if you think Jeff would benefit from better coaching why wouldn't Cager?
Lol completely different style of play. We didn’t have a QB that could hit Jeff Thomas in stride. I guess you didn’t see when Rosier came out and publicly complained that Jeff Thomas was too fast and that’s why he was having trouble completing passes to him 😂😂 JT4 is easily a top 10 WR with a decent QB and not a single person in the country would deny that besides maybe you

Last edited:
We don’t need Edward Gotnohands back

+1.

Clever.

l2tWLRo1JRdGo.gif

Advertisement
It could just be that he's back to graduate and then transfer. Wearing Miami gear doesn't mean anything. 50% of the clothes in these kids closets has Miami's logo on it because they get so much team gear.

Every last one of us world have tried to leave Miami under the impression CMR and his bible was gonna run the Offense and Perry was gonna be the QB. U can’t blame the guy for wanting out that situation. He was gonna do what was best for him to have a shot at the next level.

Look I don't particularly care if he stays or leaves, and thought last yr he was straight up bad, but at the very least this dude is 100% a Cane. I respect him for that at least.

Agree. He was an ambassador when he committed. Blew a redshirt his Fr year over a few snaps then got hurt. Dude is all green & orange and wants to win.

Like a lot of people on the team, probably needs to spend less time on social media and more time working on his craft, but that can change.

I’ve got no problems with Cager.

Advertisement
His problem, like our whole offense was coaching! I'm not saying take him back, but a players ability to catch the ball, like fumbling, could be a function of coaching.

A player can catch or he just plain can not catch a ball, think it a bit of stretch to say coaching on that. Now having a QB that can throw a more catchable ball could definitely help.

I've never seen a player considered special struggle so much here. We've had many special guys play here these last 17 years the truly special ones found a way to shine. You cant say coaching failed thomas and not say it didn't fail Cager.
Cage this gotta be you cause no one else can come up with that rationalization or comparison... Jeff's problems were all either scheme or personal. None of it had to do with refusing to block or having the ball thrown to you over and over but dropping **** near everything... Jeff caught the ball the few times he was targeted even when it was a typical **** throw from whoever or qb was.

Advertisement
He has always looked so uncoordinated every time the ball was thrown his way. Drunk ballerina esque

Advertisement
I’d take Jeff back but Cager needs to move on tbh. He has one shot at the league left and needs to go somewhere that will get a lot of targets. If I’m Cager personally Id go somewhere else honestly

Unfortunately his “boys” are in Miami. Bet anything the Jeff Thomas stuff is part of this. Will be curious to see what ends up happening

How does the portal work if nobody shows interest for player? They just come back and play for team they wanted to leave?

If the original team hasn’t ended their scholly. Once you enter the portal the team has the right to not renew the scholarship

Advertisement
Back