Lawrence Cager

First Jeff Thomas (I want him back). then Sam-Borghini Bruce(Ehh Maybe). Now LowReceptions Cager ( I'm Good). If only the five star recruits could openly admit they messed up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

gonzodrop.gif

Last edited:
Losing Cager and Langham, coupled with actually getting an OC, have been the biggest wins on offense so far this off-season. Langham had his big moments and they are appreciated, but he had zero business playing at The U. Cager has been consistently awful his entire career.

Get Thomas back, bring in Hurts/Martell and maybe a few more key pieces as transfers/recruits and the O shapes up great for next season.

Advertisement
I’d take Jeff back but Cager needs to move on tbh. He has one shot at the league left and needs to go somewhere that will get a lot of targets. If I’m Cager personally Id go somewhere else honestly

Losing Cager and Langham, coupled with actually getting an OC, have been the biggest wins on offense so far this off-season. Langham had his big moments and they are appreciated, but he had zero business playing at The U. Cager has been consistently awful his entire career.

Get Thomas back, bring in Hurts/Martell and maybe a few more key pieces as transfers/recruits and the O shapes up great for next season.
Also getting rid of John Richt and Searles were huge. Two of the worst coaches ever.

I’d take Jeff back but Cager needs to move on tbh. He has one shot at the league left and needs to go somewhere that will get a lot of targets. If I’m Cager personally Id go somewhere else honestly

Cager better hope he graduates and studied a good major, because he has zero shot at the league.

Advertisement
Now we have guys planted at the airport.
Great work CIS nation.

Anyone check-back with our valet guy at Prime yet?

Advertisement
He needs a fresh start,....new scenery, perhaps. The portal threw him a bone, and this maf'ucker dropped it!

Advertisement
Back