Lawrence Cager

Advertisement
**** yeah take him back! He'd be our biggest receiver and its not like he was "awful". I mean come on if hes that bad then he won't play.

Yall are forgetting he made some plays here and there and we need a big receiver

I might be wrong but I think Evidence Njoku is our Tallest Receiver. Dont know how much he has bulked up though

I’d take Jeff back but Cager needs to move on tbh. He has one shot at the league left and needs to go somewhere that will get a lot of targets. If I’m Cager personally Id go somewhere else honestly

I can't make the UAB joke that I want to because they have a team again. smh

Advertisement
Some players picked him up at Miami airport a couple of hours ago so it seems he’s back in town. Was also decked out in Miami gear. Wonder if he’s coming back since he did enter the portal but I haven’t heard of any traction between any school and him.
Dude came back bc the only other interest he received was Iowa State

I might be wrong but I think Evidence Njoku is our Tallest Receiver. Dont know how much he has bulked up though

True, but We still haven't seen much of Evidence. DMoney hyped him up pretty big in the offseason so he could be the answer here.

If really take a deeper look he's not the only one who had butterfingers.receiving corps was cursed by it.way too many drops by everyone.they're lucky jj wasn't the hc.h ed made them wished they'd never drop a ball after running they're fails off.

Advertisement
Wait yall would take JT4 back but not Cager? Thomas is called special on this board yet cager had more TDs and a higher YPC. Its crazy how yall spin things. They played in the same offense with the same QBs if you think Jeff would benefit from better coaching why wouldn't Cager?
Most of Cager’s tds were red zone tds. Maybe if Thomas was 6’4 6’5 and if he had an actually qb who could get him the ball he would have had far more tds. And the YPC difference was not even by 2 yards so get out of here with that.

CQK2tb.gif

Wait yall would take JT4 back but not Cager? Thomas is called special on this board yet cager had more TDs and a higher YPC. Its crazy how yall spin things. They played in the same offense with the same QBs if you think Jeff would benefit from better coaching why wouldn't Cager?

Dawg, cmon I think Cager gets a bad wrap here but Jeff Thomas is a special and elite wide receiver. Guy has more speed and wiggle than 99.9% of cfb.

Cager is slow-plodding and butterfingered. He certainly had decent production but hes not in the same realm as JT4.

Advertisement
Cager couldn’t even catch In the fantasyland which is the portal so the portal spit him back out.

You guys are way too harsh on Cager. Didn't he blow out his knee from a few seasons ago. I'm going to give him a break. Hope things work out for Cager
Yes he did but his hands were completely fine.

Dawg, cmon I think Cager gets a bad wrap here but Jeff Thomas is a special and elite wide receiver. Guy has more speed and wiggle than 99.9% of cfb.

Cager is slow-plodding and butterfingered. He certainly had decent production but hes not in the same realm as JT4.
I've never seen a player considered special struggle so much here. We've had many special guys play here these last 17 years the truly special ones found a way to shine. You cant say coaching failed thomas and not say it didn't fail Cager.

Advertisement
I've never seen a player considered special struggle so much here. We've had many special guys play here these last 17 years the truly special ones found a way to shine. You cant say coaching failed thomas and not say it didn't fail Cager.
Yes..they can say that and it’s the narrative that will be peddled on CIS until it’s reality..even though most here don’t seem in touch with reality at times...I’ve never understood the hate Cager gets. But they so quick to give JT4 a pass

Cager tries hard. He’s not lazy.

He’s just not consistently the type of big WR Miami needs. Maybe the new offense will let him have a great senior season.

Advertisement
Back