2024 Lawayne McCoy 4* DB from Central

Advertisement
If we ban this UCF troll, isn't it likely he'd just proclaim himself forum champion and start designing banners to hang in his dorm room?

1691119641401.png

Ahhh the UCF talking point again lol. I should have known that was the path that this would go down. I'd love for someone to explain why I'd waste my time being on a Miami forum of all places as a "UCF Troll"? UCF and UM aren't in the same conferences, don't play, rarely go after the same recruits, and unlike UM wtf has UCF ever done?

Am I to brag about how UCF only made a P5 because a conference was on the verge of collapsing and the only option was to add teams and pray it did something? Am I to brag that "we" beat an auburn team who did not care about the game vs UCF and act like "we" won the national championship when "we" could barely beat USF? Or do I brag about never beating UM or FSU in football but still claiming "we" are part of the "Big 4" and the best in the state?

I've yet to see anyone who says I'm a UCF troll explain what I have to troll about. UCF hasn't done a dam thing aside from win some G5 conference titles in conferences that all of the P5 teams would have lost at most 1 game a year. UCF isn't even a blip on the radar aside from that fact that their old coach killed a kid. I've said it once and I'll say it again, my younger brother is a UCF grad. Him being a graduate is the only "affiliation" I have with that dump in Bithlo, but in reality no matter what I say I expect some of you to always believe I am a fan of that pos campus located central Florida. F*** the Golden knights and the majority of their bandwagon fan base.

Ahhh the UCF talking point again lol. I should have known that was the path that this would go down. I'd love for someone to explain why I'd waste my time being on a Miami forum of all places as a "UCF Troll"? UCF and UM aren't in the same conferences, don't play, rarely go after the same recruits, and unlike UM wtf has UCF ever done?

Am I to brag about how UCF only made a P5 because a conference was on the verge of collapsing and the only option was to add teams and pray it did something? Am I to brag that "we" beat an auburn team who did not care about the game vs UCF and act like "we" won the national championship when "we" could barely beat USF? Or do I brag about never beating UM or FSU in football but still claiming "we" are part of the "Big 4" and the best in the state?

I've yet to see anyone who says I'm a UCF troll explain what I have to troll about. UCF hasn't done a dam thing aside from win some G5 conference titles in conferences that all of the P5 teams would have lost at most 1 game a year. UCF isn't even a blip on the radar aside from that fact that their old coach killed a kid. I've said it once and I'll say it again, my younger brother is a UCF grad. Him being a graduate is the only "affiliation" I have with that dump in Bithlo, but in reality no matter what I say I expect some of you to always believe I am a fan of that pos campus located central Florida. F*** the Golden knights and the majority of their bandwagon fan base.
You wrote way too much.

Advertisement
Test question: why was DBC detained at Luis Muñoz Marín airport, and who stole his identity after the bear attack?
I haven't heard that in a long time. If I remember wasn't the airport thing because he didn't pay his child support for his kids or was it because of something with lizards? I don't remember who stole his identity after his unfortunate passing due to the bear attack. If I recall it was the old ESPN personality Edwards wasn't it? RIP Danny, you are still missed and remembered everyday.

Last edited:
I haven't heard that in a long time. If I remember wasn't the airport thing because he didn't pay his child support for his kids or was it because of something with lizards? I don't remember who stole his identity after his unfortunate passing due to the bear attack. If I recall it was the old ESPN personality Edwards wasn't it? RIP Danny, you are still missed and remembered everyday.
Did Danny die? Oh man!

Advertisement

I can see why Daunte Culpepper dumped you.

We don’t know dude

that’s kinda the point

Advertisement
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back