2024 Lawayne McCoy 4* DB from Central

Advertisement
Just flip bro

Motivate Shia Labeouf GIF

You think we are in a position to not give a kid of his caliber of talent at either WR or especially CB a green light if he wants in?
Not saying it's the correct move but why would kid be drawing things out like this if he had the green light?

Not saying it's the correct move but why would kid be drawing things out like this if he had the green light?
Maybe he likes attention for one. I live in Metro Detroit and even if I didn’t want to go Michigan, if they kept inviting me to things and it was only 40 min away, I would probably show up. Maybe he is actually torn and is trying to figure it out. There are multiple reasons.

Advertisement
The hot rumour is he and trader don't like each other and there's no universe where you give up trader to have mccoy.
WOW so the same thing happened with Jalen Brown supposedly. That’s crazy if this is true. I find it hard to believe, but then again it’s not surprising. For this generation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought we were going after him as a CB not WR...
No I believe they'd welcome him at both

But it was opposite…Back around late '22 most of us expected CB. Then in the early part of the year his own interviews said wr was what UM was recruit gin him as AND (I believe) what he preferred.

I personally think corner, but would welcome him either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back