Latest on QB Torrance Gibson.....

I think he could have success anywhere, but Auburn would be a wise choice for him and his skill set. Hope home town pressure keeps him home, could be a program changer.

Advertisement
Honestly, on the 85% chance that he leaves the state of Florida, I'd prefer he'd go to Auburn. I'll be so ****ed if he goes to OSU or UT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can see both sides of the argument/discussion, but this kid has wanted out of south florida and/or florida for quite a while now, so I dont think you can really blame AG on this one.

OSU thinks/thought he was all theirs, he was the number one recruit on their board, I would be delighted if he spurned them and tormented the Crocs in the $EC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously year after year we see kids who love attention and tweet any and everything to get a reaction out of grown men and year after year the same ones fall for this. I said before the 2014 year when he was complaining about UM not recruiting him hard enough that if you read his interviews you can tell he loves the attention and he's going to troll a lot but people dont listen and always stay in the habits of living off what the kids say on twitter. He tweeted that and loves that he can come on here and see all of this comical reaction from grown men. My idea? Stop giving a **** what he says until he commits to whoever and whenever

Torrance Gibson
@quick_tg6

I have some big recruiting news later today!
10:29am - 19 Apr 14

202.gif

Recruiting news- Gibson is a troll...

Advertisement
Back