Latest on QB Torrance Gibson.....

deerob305

Junior
Torrance Gibson
@quick_tg6

I have some big recruiting news later today!
10:29am - 19 Apr 14

Supposedly he is committing today...didn't think he would wait until NSD or even after his senior season...QBs usually commit early....I'm expecting Tennessee or Auburn...

Advertisement
I have no idea why people continue to care about his recruitment so much.

He's not coming here. End of story.

I think its a bigger loss for Ohio State then it is us....Urban Meyer has been on this kid, guess he doesn't feed into the, "You could be the next Braxton Miller " line....LoL

Advertisement
Looking forward to seeing some posters claim he's wildly overrated and it's not worth getting angry about losing him to another school.

Maybe more will come out of the woodwork to say they prefer Nick Tiano. That actually happened the other day.

Objectively speaking, he'd be wise to go to Auburn and put his college career in the hands of Gus Malzahn for the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement
I think its a bigger loss for Ohio State then it is us....Urban Meyer has been on this kid, guess he doesn't feed into the, "You could be the next Braxton Miller " line....LoL

Yea man, Jokes on the OSU guys and Urban. Kid is only in our back yard and we been on him since 8th grade, we didnt want him or really need him. We can get blown out by Duke without him honestly, Suck it Urban!!

How many five stars in our backyard is Golden allowed to miss? Amazed at the rationalization that some have come up with to make themselves feel better.

BUT AT LEAST HE'S NOT GOING TO OSU AMIRITE.

200.gif

He's probably trolling...Careful

Advertisement
Looking forward to seeing some posters claim he's wildly overrated and it's not worth getting angry about losing him to another school.

Maybe more will come out of the woodwork to say they prefer Nick Tiano. That actually happened the other day.

Objectively speaking, he'd be wise to go to Auburn and put his college career in the hands of Gus Malzahn for the next 3-4 years.

I'll play for a coach who turned a corner into a respectable qb... He needs a coach like Malzahn... By the time he plays he'll be a totally different player...

Malzhan will take this kid and **** on college football. Wish we had a coach that need what he was doing.

Advertisement
No way to sugarcoat missing this kid. I think this board goes off the deep end with certain guys but this would/will be a huge miss.

I know we have recruited him hard for a long time now so it's tough to get too crazy about a kid just not wanting to be here, but regardless, this is a giant kick in the balls.

who cares...JHall 9/10 I agree with you, but sorry I'm not gonna miss this kid. if we had a coach that developed talent you guys wouldn't even be mentioning him anymore.

Advertisement
Back