Latest on QB Torrance Gibson.....

Mr. Optimistic over here
[]_[] swag;1909243 said:
Do we have a proven QB on this roster??? heaps and williams are gone after this yr, and olsen might be a bust. This is the sort of guy we fight for and maybe get a huge steal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch for Arizona here, people around him are telling him to give them a serious look.

If he wants to follow the career paths of former Rich Rod quarterbacks Pat White and Denard Robinson, then going to Arizona would make sense.

Would be a shame for someone with so much athletic potential as a WR, but he's made it crystal clear that he's unwilling to change positions.

If it takes playing qb to be an NFL wideout I think RR's system is a good option for him... Just because you're athletic doesn't mean you can play wideout at a high level... Yea it worked for Hines Ward, but that isn't a common story...

You tell him he can play QB and let the chips fall where they may.

Run first, throw second type QB's do not make it in the NFL... There is too much speed. If he wants a career beyond college, switch NOW and get a full year of experience while in high school. He needs to stop fooling around with this athlete / QB ****. Specialize! That way he has a chance to play early in college and get a decent chance at the pro's...

Advertisement
I understand that the run first QBs dont have success in the league but they have a lot if success in college (depending on the scheme)

318.jpg

Torrance Gibson
‏@quick_tg6
It's baby TG! #Canes

Advertisement
Me personally I would take Gibson or keep recruiting Francios. I'm not a big Lawson supporter due to his skill set but he does have good size. Francios is the better qb out the three and some are now seeing how similar if not better he is than kyler murray. In addition, it would put more pressure on D Williams to stay. As far as Gibson goes I would recruit him hard, usually when a player has a lot to prove they are willing to put in the extra amount of effort in college, Gibson mistake was not playing QB on his 7 on 7 team which proves he has work to do at the QB position, but he is definitely a take.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You tell him he can play QB and let the chips fall where they may.

Run first, throw second type QB's do not make it in the NFL... There is too much speed. If he wants a career beyond college, switch NOW and get a full year of experience while in high school. He needs to stop fooling around with this athlete / QB ****. Specialize! That way he has a chance to play early in college and get a decent chance at the pro's...

Who said anything about nfl? Wr may be his best position but he wants to be a qb so you recruit him that way and let him figure out that he's a wr.

Advertisement
Back