Latest on Highsmith

Advertisement
I'm ready for some banners, billboards & boycotts. :very-drunk:

Somebody needs to organize a 24/7 heckling service full of knowledgeable volunteers that is motivated, consistent, factually driven, publicly seen/heard, organized, connected & stays on point. These BOT & Admin are easily rattled. They will cave.
If this doesn’t get done with AH having full control I’m flying a banner game one against temple all on my own. No donations necessary! And for those that have seen my previous banner work, you’ll know it was me on this next one for temple.

Advertisement
Entrenched Miami political connections. Repulsive.
[/QUOT

Manny Sr. was mayor when the Stadium deal went down. If you go to his Wikipedia page, there’s nothing about it there; it’s been sanitized. He’s wired in with Shalala, of that I’m sure.

blake completely botched this, he HAS to go
He didnt botch it. He got exactly what he, and apparently some faction at UM that holds sway, wanted. They didnt want an alpha male like Zo calling any shots, because the political BS wouldn’t fly, we might actually win something. So, Nothing to see here, we’ll just go back to fixing the womens volleyball schedule and rooting for the Columbia women’s doubles tennis team. Its sickening. All the fake “swag” BS, making a caricature of the legacy of a football dynasty. Even the kids can see through it. UM had an opportunity to bring one of their own home, a guy that bleeds orange and green, has an NFL pedegree, and was actually a part of it when it all happened at UM, and they **** on him. F@ck me.

Advertisement
There is nothing to suggest that Blake's seat is hot. I'd go as far as to suggest that he's safe. Think about it. It certainly appears that Blake is a good company man. I have a feeling that he's controlled by the folks on top. Why would the higher-ups remove Blake and replace with an AD that is going to push hard for the football team or for athletics in general?
Yup. A guy that should be selling boiler room berths on a banana boat at a kiosk at the port of Miami has more power today than yesterday at UM. What a friggin’ cartoon.

Advertisement
Just feels like another national signing day. Lots of false hope tin get excited about only to be let down

The lonzo thing wasn’t breaking news. It’s been a couple weeks. I have posted before. Problem is one reporter tweets it and everyone jumps on board so they don’t look like they missed it. I can’t see lonzo or anyone real coming while manny’s here. You guys must don’t get how he’s viewed in football/coaching circles

Advertisement
Just feels like another national signing day. Lots of false hope tin get excited about only to be let down

Life as a Cane fan broseph! Like others have posted... we haven’t hit rock bottom yet

Advertisement
Back