Latest on Highsmith

I'm starting to think Blake James was directly appointed by the NCAA as perpetual sanctions for all that **** we did in the 80's.

It's the only explanation. In any other program or organization he never would have gotten the job based on his qualifications, and he most definitely would have been fired by now.
We just loooooooove to promote under qualified people from within.

Advertisement
Add it back. Wikipedia is free to edit.

i remember that whole thing. they wanted to repair some **** but keep the place decrepit in hopes we leave so they can take some kickbacks from the marlins for a stadium deal w them.

Advertisement
The harsh reality is that Manny (or the next guy or the guy after that) need to win in spite of and not because of or with the support of the BOT/AD. That's unfortunate because there are other places where the schools avidly want to win and put the head coach in a position to succeed. That level of support elsewhere won't be replicated here. So it makes it even harder than it already is, particularly with an inexperienced head coach.

Advertisement
It's been official for over a week at this point. Theyve just been waiting for the nfl season to end. He will complete control over the football program and all decisions regarding football will go through him not flake anymore. Manny will report directly to highsmith. Any staff move will be made with highsmiths approval only so no more enos or stubbledick hires with him in charge

Are you still standing by this?

Advertisement
wouldn’t surprise me. Papi must have dirty laundry on the adm.... Manure is earning millions and papi will try to squeeze the last penny out of them.

That's why I think that Manny won't be fired no matter what. We are Fvcked!

Last edited:
It's been official for over a week at this point. Theyve just been waiting for the nfl season to end. He will complete control over the football program and all decisions regarding football will go through him not flake anymore. Manny will report directly to highsmith. Any staff move will be made with highsmiths approval only so no more enos or stubbledick hires with him in charge
So like "official official" or just "official"?

This must have been how the University of Michigan fans and students felt before they finally had enough and stormed the athletics building a few years ago.

Advertisement
If any of you a$$holes go to a single game next year or donate a single penny to this abomination of a program, you’re part of the problem. Blake James needs to be tarred and feathered while being dragged through the streets of Coral Gables. And I’m not even a billboard fan, but it’s got to go up now to create more noise and attack this ****show of an AD.

Advertisement
Back