Latest on Highsmith

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's literally like letting the inmates choose who gets hired to control them at the prison to ensure they will lord over the place without resistance. No need for a 6'6" alpha when you can have a 4'11" middle schooler with braces

Lol at giving James credit for the IPF. Richt made that happen. Richt pointed out that the facilities were sub par when he got here and essentially made it a condition of his hiring and then backed it up with his own money. And if James gets credit for the 10 win season then he should be rightfully criticized and held accountable for a 6 - 7 season that included a lost to FIU.

I’m unbelievably sick of hearing about the 2017 season being a succes TBH.

It shows our standards are becoming on par with Boston College’s. I don’t even think that Va Tech fans would consider a season like 2017 a big success.

Am I the only person who would make the 2004 and 2005 Miami teams 5-7 point favorites over the 2017 Miami team? Those teams combined to lose one game by double digits (vs 3 times in 2017 alone), and weren’t struggling vs 5-7 and 7-6 teams every week like the ‘17 Canes were. And those teams ended up getting 4 or 5 assistants fired. It really shows how our standards have changed.

I suppose there might be some psychology in 10 wins since it’s double digits, but the 04-05 teams would have gotten to 10 wins if they had gotten to play an FCS team like the ‘17 Canes did.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am confused how Blake or Manny has any leverage.

No I am not, we lead the nation in (a) apathy, (b) lack of accountability and (c) hiring the unemployable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flake is balking at giving away the power zo wanted to run the program. Zo was locked in under the impression he was going to be given full command up until last night when that ***** flake backed out of what he told zo in original conversations. Mr fundraiser gonna continue to **** things up until were the biggest ****show of all time

So, u were guessing like everyone else then? Why claim u know what’s up?

Crazy the direction this is going in, but I think this is going one of two ways boys:

1) Highsmith comes in with full power and hires Cristobal

2) They push him away and Manny retains control

I don’t think this is a Blake James/Highsmith battle as much as a Manny Diaz/Highsmith battle.

Advertisement
Back