Latest on Highsmith

That's how you'd get winston moss back in the fold, these guys need men they can respect, when you got coaches that look like they're cowing down on the sidelines, so will the players. The coach with the strongest mentality on the coaching staff is coach rumph, followed by coach ****inson, after that, the rest of them, ccoach stubblefield has a strong mental game too, but the rest of them, coach banda is definitely on the come up. Imagine having winston moss as the d-co, wont be to much smiling and giggling on the sidelines, and im sure he'd throw those chains in the trash. Only shutouts might get rewarded, we 6 & 7 and will still pulling out chains, lol. I can guarantee you, highsmith would tell coach diaz to find another way to motivate the team, like using wins!

Nobody has the time for all of that.

I'm telling you, it's a money issue. Blake is just a guy to sit there and be there. They have dumped money on guys they thought could bring us back. Richt on the cheap. Manny on the cheap. Shannon on the cheap. Al they thought was a rising star. Those last two, they got cheap, but were still paying buyouts. Blake is insignificant, also cheap by AD standards.

It's a money issue compounded by wrong decisions on who they thought could get us out of the dump we've been in. End of story.

Advertisement
Be specific. How in god's name did the FUNDRAISER ***** this up?

So the reports of Beta Blake and Manny Jr. not wanting Highsmith are untrue, it's a FUNDRAISER that is to blame for not giving Alonzo the power that he needs?

Yeah, if I was having trouble believing you before, you just made things worse.

Manny answers to the AD, no?

So, if Blake wants to create the position and Manny doesn't, who should win out in that scenario?

Advertisement
Lol. Now UM has daddy issues.
5F20AF0A-E271-4ABB-9C0D-DB107AF0441A.gif

Daddy Day Care, Bro. Unbelievable!

Lot of rambling here. So people are trying to delay, so the people who change forget about things and go on with their lives? Or they are sending out fake info to throw those people off?

Both. The second part happening now. Eventually, after the holidays and the NC game, people go back to their regular lives and things move on.....

Fans have to keep up the pressure and keep it public or it will go away like always.

Advertisement
I already stated in previous post, he is backing off giving the power zo needs to do his job the way he wants to do it

That's a load of crap. The "FUNDRAISER" never had the power to give Alonzo the power to do the job, and he certainly doesn't have the power to "back off" giving Alonzo the power now.

I don't care what you "stated in previous post", your credibility is garbage and you are getting your stories crossed up.

If ANYONE is choosing not to give Alonzo power, it's Beta Blake and Manny, NOT the "FUNDRAISER".

If the "FUNDRAISER" had the power to offer Alonzo the world, and the power to "back off" of that offer, then the "FUNDRAISER" has the power to fire Beta Blake and Manny.

You are trying to convince us that the FUNDRAISER has absolute power to hire a middleman without Beta Blake and Manny getting involved, but he can't touch Beta Blake and Manny?

I've been a part of UM for over 30 years, and that's just not how it works, or has ever worked.

You are, literally, recycling those old stories about Nevin (and, yes, Nevin wasn't personally named) putting together the money to get rid of prior head coaches.

So *** backwards why would you give one of the main problems ANY say so ? The decision makers don’t know what they’re doing, I thought the whole point of the position was to lead the clueless. I’m confused
Politics makes strange bedfellows

Advertisement
I was wondering if we can get a new post/thread about Latest on Highsmith's other thread.

So this would be a new post/thread that would update us on the thread entitled Alonzo will not be joining the Miami Administration.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back