Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wonder if he is still communicating with Miami? The staff would probably take that as a very good sign this close to signing day. Is it possible that he's still legitimately undecided? When will he inform either staff?

That PM is on point

Whooping is a troll and doesn't know anything.

Are you sure?
He has broken several stories in the past.
He knows people.

To be honest I've had a bit of a dry spell with the new staff since I broke the Richt hire.

I wonder if he is still communicating with Miami? The staff would probably take that as a very good sign this close to signing day. Is it possible that he's still legitimately undecided? When will he inform either staff?

That PM is on point

Are you sure?
He knows people.[/
QUOTE]

That's what my sources are suggesting.

That PM is on point

Are you sure?
He knows people.

To be honest I've had a bit of a dry spell with the new staff since I broke the Richt hire.

I would like to hear what you are hearing from the Miami side since my info is only coming from the Tennesse spin on things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has not informed Tennessee coaches either way as of a few minutes ago. I think the longer it goes the more likely he will choose to stay with Miami!

We hope. Posters on the Tennessee Board think the longer he stays silent, the better it is for them because he's not dispelling the rumors that he's flipping. We'll see soon enough.
Yeah, I'm not really following the "longer it drags out, the better it is for Miami" logic. If UT was just a free trip and he had no real interest, you would think he would have told them by now. I still think he ultimately chooses Miami to be close to his family and girlfriend but I don't find it comforting that he hasn't reaffirmed yet.

Why bother revealing it tomorrow unless he's sticking with UM? He will already have completely fcked UM over if he flips to UT this late. Might as well wait till Wednesday if he's going to UT and get the full drama queen experience. If he's announcing tomorrow, then he's likely re-affirming.

Bingo!

In addition it's better to just ink with tenn on signing day so u don't have to put up with the abuse. Leads me to believe he's a cane

Advertisement
He has not informed Tennessee coaches either way as of a few minutes ago. I think the longer it goes the more likely he will choose to stay with Miami!

We hope. Posters on the Tennessee Board think the longer he stays silent, the better it is for them because he's not dispelling the rumors that he's flipping. We'll see soon enough.
Yeah, I'm not really following the "longer it drags out, the better it is for Miami" logic. If UT was just a free trip and he had no real interest, you would think he would have told them by now. I still think he ultimately chooses Miami to be close to his family and girlfriend but I don't find it comforting that he hasn't reaffirmed yet.

It's more about the length of time he's been away from UT. The Visit High ebbs away, in theory. Gets more time with his family. With the girl.

But man we're all sitting here trying to project the mind of an undecided youth facing down two mesmerizing highways of life. Who knows what is calibrating his perspective.

No
icon4.png

Byrd hasn't decommited. Surely he would have decommited if he was going to Tennessee or at least informed the staff he was going to Tennessee. This is really late to decommit and totally ***** a program that you have been loyal to for a year. It reveals a person to be of poor character.

Advertisement
Byrd hasn't decommited. Surely he would have decommited if he was going to Tennessee or at least informed the staff he was going to Tennessee. This is really late to decommit and totally ***** a program that you have been loyal to for a year. It reveals a person to be of poor character.

He is undecided though, I doubt he's playing games this late without either staff knowing his intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back