Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You guys are creeps for knowing who his GF is and how old she is

Everyone should lay off Tyler. He's not playing games, he's not doing anything for attention. Like a lot of kids close to signing day, he's dealing with outside pressure. Lay off the twitter harassment, quit calling him names on boards, stop making insinuations about his girlfriend. Signing day is around the corner.
Important to remember that this is a Canes board. Most Canes fans are loyal to the Canes first and foremost. Bruce felt the same treatment when he was dycking around with South Carolina and Ohio Taint as a UM commit late in the game.

For realz, that's the truth... The dude has been committed for a year and was incessantly throwing up the U 10 days ago and then all this Tennessee sheeeet starts right before signing day. I'm not interested in trashing the kid or commenting on his girlfriend but as a Canes fan, I feel like the rug is being pulled out from underneath me... and yes, we're not happy about it.

i don't like it but at the end of the day if he reaffirms his commitment and signs with us then its not that much different than what bruce or some other cats have done. you can't fault the kid for wanting to be 100% certain of his decisions. i think we need to just let this take its course. i think we are all going to be happy with the result in the end.

Advertisement
Not stocking him or anything but his background picture on twitter is still with him throwing up the U.. For me that says everything I need to know..

she's on his twitter profile pic. doesnt take a lot of stalking to figure it out esp when he writes that hes in love w her as his profile info lol.

You don't de-commit from a school to which you've been committed a day or two before NSD or flip on NSD. Those are bullcrap moves. Anyone who does that has zero character. If you are not sure, don't commit. It's that simple. Don't tell me about the coaching change because Detroit's TE coach was fired on October 25. If this kid was married to Detroit's TE coach, then he should have de-committed then. Don't tell me about his desire to be with his brother because the brother has been committed to that dump of a school in that wasteland of a state for several months.

Simple concept: make a commitment and stick to it.

Advertisement
You don't de-commit from a school to which you've been committed a day or two before NSD or flip on NSD. Those are bullcrap moves. Anyone who does that has zero character. If you are not sure, don't commit. It's that simple. Don't tell me about the coaching change because Detroit's TE coach was fired on October 25. If this kid was married to Detroit's TE coach, then he should have de-committed then. Don't tell me about his desire to be with his brother because the brother has been committed to that dump of a school in that wasteland of a state for several months.

I like the way you think. I'll have my eye on you.

Fact is Byrd's engaging in hardcore fckery right now with this sudden eleventh hour heel turn out of the blue. It might work out for UM in the end, but what he's doing now is drama queen fckery. It's low character stuff.

This logic makes zero sense.

Hmmmm I don't follow that logic. Wishful thinking.

I keep repeating his Coach Bill Kramer would have none of this crap about reneging on his U commitment.This is not
some wishy washy Dade Co.coach.This is not a loser like Ice Harris that takes a job with the U and then sends his kid
off to UF.This is a leader who has been at same school for 20+years.

Just like a loser.....kid will pick his own school without the coach.....oh yea that coach is a good coach but he ain't on ice level......

What does it take to get "on Ice's level"?
I would argue Kramer has one the best run football programs in the country. Talent level is completely different in comparing a Naples to Booker T. If Kramer had 4 years with a roster similar to Booker T, I'd put my money on Kramer's team all day.

But sticking to the topic, for me the signs point more to Byrd staying with Miami. Tennessee gave him something to think about and now he has a few days to weigh his options is all. He will go with the more sure thing that he has been familiar and comfortable being committed to all year.

i can't stand people like this.. you come to a website like this, clearly clicking on the 20th Byrd thread, seeking any new information and post something about adults folowing high school kids being creepy... yet you are doing the exact **** thing just a little differently.

stfu already.

Everyone should lay off Tyler. He's not playing games, he's not doing anything for attention. Like a lot of kids close to signing day, he's dealing with outside pressure. Lay off the twitter harassment, quit calling him names on boards, stop making insinuations about his girlfriend. Signing day is around the corner.
Important to remember that this is a Canes board. Most Canes fans are loyal to the Canes first and foremost. Bruce felt the same treatment when he was dycking around with South Carolina and Ohio Taint as a UM commit late in the game.

I like the way you think. I'll have my eye on you.

Fact is Byrd's engaging in hardcore fckery right now with this sudden eleventh hour heel turn out of the blue. It might work out for UM in the end, but what he's doing now is drama queen fckery. It's low character stuff.

LOL... I watched Back to School for the zillionth time 2 weeks ago... best part of the movie!

Advertisement
Both Demarcus Van Dyke and Phillip Buchanon are tweeting Byrd telling him to come to the U that they will help him with defense and improving

Byrd is ours hes not leaving he was repping us tooooo hard to leave

i can't stand people like this.. you come to a website like this, clearly clicking on the 20th Byrd thread, seeking any new information and post something about adults folowing high school kids being creepy... yet you are doing the exact **** thing just a little differently.

stfu already.

I'll post whatever I want. Go back to stalking teenage boys and girls on the Internet you dumb *****. I feel sorry for your mother that she has a pedophile for a kid

Advertisement
Not stocking him or anything but his background picture on twitter is still with him throwing up the U.. For me that says everything I need to know..

It's impossible to throw up the U w/o the middle fingers involved. Try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back