Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How weak are you guys that you are embarrassed we even tried, making up excuses on why he could pick another team, or attacking people with readily available information being shared with the world?

this is my opinion so don't take it for anything but that porsters...

Best player in our recruiting class
Plug n play corner
Immediate playing time
Life long cane fan & repped us hard
Mom and girlfriend are here

In the end I think he will be a cane... So he visited UTenn with his best friend who is getting everything catered, the trip and ******** coddling only happens once, so he is enjoying it... He has worked hard for a long time and he deserves the chance to drag his decision out if he wants, that's why we have a NSD... I rarely use this phrase, but as my favorite recruit this cycle I'll go on and say it... Cane Lock, same as Sam Bruce...

Go Canes!

So let me get this straight it's embarrassing for a ex Miami DB to reach out to a recruit via Twitter? And if you look it said recruits Twitter you are a pedophile?
And this logic comes from the guys checking canes insight.com for updates on said recruit every 30 minutes?

Pot meet kettle

So let me get this straight it's embarrassing for a ex Miami DB to reach out to a recruit via Twitter? And if you look it said recruits Twitter you are a pedophile?
And this logic comes from the guys checking canes insight.com for updates on said recruit every 30 minutes?

Pot meet kettle

Lol it's embarrassing how bad y'all are at reading. I said it would be embarrassing if Byrd flips with PB blasting social media. Jesuscristo maybe embarrassed was the wrong word. If PB blasts social media proclaiming Byrd a cane and then he ends up a vol it's gonna hurt all the more. I've said almost every post, I ain't embarrassed at all by a former player giving it an effort.

Advertisement
Last thing imma say in my defense is imagine if a former Vol was proclaiming Byrd was definitely gonna flip, and then the kid didn't.

We'd be on this board hooting and hollering and laughing at that former Vol. why? Cause y would be embarrassing for him to be that wrong.

Jeez with that said I still think Byrd is a cane, and I can't wait to raid the Tennessee boards and stick it in their face when he does stick.

Last thing imma say in my defense is imagine if a former Vol was proclaiming Byrd was definitely gonna flip, and then the kid didn't.

We'd be on this board hooting and hollering and laughing at that former Vol. why? Cause y would be embarrassing for him to be that wrong.

Jeez with that said I still think Byrd is a cane, and I can't wait to raid the Tennessee boards and stick it in their face when he does stick.

You had me going for awhile. Good job, troll. :monkey-serious:

Pot meet kettle

Exactly, every time I read one of those post I immediately envision the tattle tale in kindergarten who was always whispering in the teachers ear while looking at everybody else... U know u are here for the same reason as all of us, for information... If you can't find ur own information or you think ur better than that, don't hate on the people who are passionate enough to look for it... ****t!ng on fellow cane fans? How does that make u look? If u need an ego massage go hit the strip...

Go Canes!

Pot meet kettle

I love when on Twitter a guy asks a kid to come to their school and then some internet tough guy argues with him about how pathetic he is for tweeting kids yet said internet tough guy is following the same kid and reading every update the kid post.

Advertisement
mfuggin sec clingers like Tennessee, South Carolina, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Texas A&M, always throwing around that SEC crap on the trail, riding Bama's, UF, LSU's ********s chanting SEC SEC SEC, knowing they can't stand alone on their own merits.

Pot meet kettle

Lol it's embarrassing how bad y'all are at reading. I said it would be embarrassing if Byrd flips with PB blasting social media. Jesuscristo maybe embarrassed was the wrong word. If PB blasts social media proclaiming Byrd a cane and then he ends up a vol it's gonna hurt all the more. I've said almost every post, I ain't embarrassed at all by a former player giving it an effort.

Its embarrassing when you don't try. Gerald McCoy has said he told the coach if he could talk to or meet Sapp he would of committed to the Canes right on the spot. Larry didn't even try. He told Sapp this on TV and Sapp said "Who was the coach...that is why he isn't there anymore".

I don't see how trying and not getting something is embarrassing. Do you just never try for anything for fear you might not get it?

PBuch loves social media. I don't always agree with him or appreciate the way he uses it, but I'm not going to be embarrassed if he uses it to tell a recruit of the greatness that is Miami whether that recruit decides to be smart and come here or dumb and go elsewhere.

Advertisement
I see the UTenn fans have their lips firmly wrapped around the SEC c*ck as usual....come play in the SEC SEC SEC

Quick update, Byrd is still communicating with Miami, which the staff takes as a very good sign this close to signing day. There is talk that he's still legitimately undecided. He has not informed either staff

Quick update, Byrd is still communicating with Miami, which the staff takes as a very good sign this close to signing day. There is talk that he's still legitimately undecided. He has not informed either staff

The goat

Advertisement
mfuggin sec clingers like Tennessee, South Carolina, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Texas A&M, always throwing around that SEC crap on the trail, riding Bama's, UF, LSU's ********s chanting SEC SEC SEC, knowing they can't stand alone on their own merits.

They are proud to be flufers.

This is the EXACT same thing posted at the beginning of this thread...

PM for more details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back