Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has not informed Tennessee coaches either way as of a few minutes ago. I think the longer it goes the more likely he will choose to stay with Miami!

How do u know this. Are u going off of their message boards for this stuff?

One of my best friends played WR for them through the mid 2000's and still has connections to the program. He told me Berrios was coming to Miami before the news broke because he mentored him at a UT camp.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just read that Byrd is not taking calls from Miami writers, but is taking calls from Tenn writers. Seems like he is gone!

I just read that Byrd is not taking calls from Miami writers, but is taking calls from Tenn writers. Seems like he is gone!

I just read his girlfriend is a sophmore in highschool and he don't want to leave her.

I just read stuff. Supposedly stuff will happen sometime in the future and stuff

Advertisement
I wonder if he is still communicating with Miami? The staff would probably take that as a very good sign this close to signing day. Is it possible that he's still legitimately undecided? When will he inform either staff?

Last edited:
He is undecided which can't be a good thing for Miami whom he has been committed to for a year now.

Advertisement
I wonder if he is still communicating with Miami? The staff would probably take that as a very good sign this close to signing day. Is it possible that he's still legitimately undecided? When will he inform either staff?

That PM is on point

He has not informed Tennessee coaches either way as of a few minutes ago. I think the longer it goes the more likely he will choose to stay with Miami!

We hope. Posters on the Tennessee Board think the longer he stays silent, the better it is for them because he's not dispelling the rumors that he's flipping. We'll see soon enough.

Advertisement
Why bother revealing it tomorrow unless he's sticking with UM? He will already have completely fcked UM over if he flips to UT this late. Might as well wait till Wednesday if he's going to UT and get the full drama queen experience. If he's announcing tomorrow, then he's likely re-affirming.

Advertisement
Why bother revealing it tomorrow unless he's sticking with UM? He will already have completely fcked UM over if he flips to UT this late. Might as well wait till Wednesday if he's going to UT and get the full drama queen experience. If he's announcing tomorrow, then he's likely re-affirming.

Bingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back