Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They have a listing tonight of all the local kids who will sign LOI's tomorrow morning (with photographers present) from the various high schools & their latest information shows Byrd to UM....Kapish? Now of course newspapers have been known to be wrong. Let's hope they're not.

NAPLES DAILY NEWS schedule for signing day posted at 6:30 p.m. tonight. TYLER BYRD, 7:30 a.m. Wed/MIAMI

Wtf does that mean?

So Ill start it off

-He'll be 20 his freshman year, so he was older then everyone thats why he dominated

- He's not that fast

-He wouldnt start over Redwine anyway

- 2017 we have higher rated prospects anyway

Feel free to add

RF just committed so I'm good with whatever Byrd does. I know he is a CB we could use but it doesn't hurt the class overall

Agree. Finley and his hair will dominate. My favorite recruit.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
50 minutes until Byrd announces

whether he's a cane or not at least it's almost over

Advertisement
It actually doesn't mean all that much. I'm sure he is still listed as a U commit. Doesn't mean he won't pull a hat trick tmorrow as that is the signing program. Probably will stick with Miami but we'll just have to wait till tomorrow.

He wont announce tonight.

Guys that are playing us enjoy it and keep delaying (see: Bryce Brown)

I don't think the kid is playing anybody. He truly likes Miami but also can see himself playing with his boy at UT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
3rd & 10 on the 50 yardline Kaaya just over threw a wide open Standish DObard over the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back