Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just looked at his twitter. I don't know anything about his GF other than that she is hot. There are probably some people in Naples hoping that dude takes his act to Tennessee.

Congrats on the creepiest post in CIS history.

Lmfao. Has to be up there...sick ****.

UM

I forgot. You guys are to manly and mature to say a girl is good looking. All the while you are probably sitting at home watching your teen ****

she's a sophomore in high school. you're comparing 18 year old apples to 14 year old oranges.

and, for the record, i prefer gilf ****.

I hope the g in gilf is not for grandma. And for the record, I didn't say I wanted to do anything. I said she was hot. And she doesn't look 14

So Ill start it off

-He'll be 20 his freshman year, so he was older then everyone thats why he dominated

- He's not that fast

-He wouldnt start over Redwine anyway

- 2017 we have higher rated prospects anyway

Feel free to add

So Ill start it off

-He'll be 20 his freshman year, so he was older then everyone he dominated

- He's not that fast

Feel free to add

Isn't he like 5'8"?

Advertisement
most polarizing recruit in this class. cant remember last year person but this rivals--coley,howard recruit

Neither one have lived up to the hype. And if Bryd runs a 4.61 forty like this site says, he might not either.

Just like Bruce was 4'11 when rumor was he was going to Ohio State? The tape doesn't lie he's a must get recruit. There is a reason this thread is 40 pages long for an announcement.

So Ill start it off

-He'll be 20 his freshman year, so he was older then everyone thats why he dominated

- He's not that fast

Feel free to add

He is p whopped.which equates to soft as cotton.

Smiles to much.

I can understand a FL kid going to FSU, UF, OSU, or Alabama. If this kid serious flips to TN over us he will have to question the kids decision making. Not to mention a much better depth chart at Miami.

If he flips from Miami to Tennessee then his priorities are beyond the collective comprehension of many of us, between depth chart/playing time, proximity to family/girlfriend and the quality of education. That would mean that staying with following CFA/following Larry Scott, and who knows what else he values, outweighs what ordinarily would be presumed to be clear indicators making Miami a no-brainer.

So Ill start it off

- He's not that fast

Feel free to add

RF just committed so I'm good with whatever Byrd does. I know he is a CB we could use but it doesn't hurt the class overall

Advertisement
So Ill start it off

- He's not that fast

Feel free to add

He is p whopped.which equates to soft as cotton.

Smiles to much.

According to some, he's dating a 14year old. If he's 20 like you say, he'll probably be rooming with Jared Fogle soon, not Fils Amie

NAPLES DAILY NEWS schedule for signing day posted at 6:30 p.m. tonight. TYLER BYRD, 7:30 a.m. Wed/MIAMI

If he flips it's his loss

I Agree the kids is 20 years old playing vs 17 year old kids . I'm happy on what we got and add Richard we had good recruiting class . One kid doesn't hurt to bad . We got young , wright and Finley . Add 3 to 4 next year we will be fine with or without him. I'm not wishing him good luck if he screws us the last minute .

Lehmee get this straight. Dude is a great player when he's committed to us, but He's hot gahbage if/when he flips? Am I correct? Some of our fans :jordan:

Advertisement
If he flips it's his loss

I Agree the kids is 20 years old playing vs 17 year old kids . I'm happy on what we got and add Richard we had good recruiting class . One kid doesn't hurt to bad . We got young , wright and Finley . Add 3 to 4 next year we will be fine with or without him. I'm not wishing him good luck if he screws us the last minute .

The age argument is such ****, Calvin Ridley was 21 years old dude put on for Bama. If anything dude will be 23-24 playing against 21 year olds in College so the argument is such a farse.

So Ill start it off

- He's not that fast

Feel free to add

how smart can the kid be if he committed to Al Golden and Dorito?

Advertisement
Lehmee get this straight. Dude is a great player when he's committed to us, but He's hot gahbage if/when he flips? Am I correct? Some of our fans :jordan:

If he de-commitments, I'm calling him a bust based on the fact that he had 1 INT all year long.
If he sticks, it's amazing that even though he had 1 INT all year long, he had 2 INT when people dared to target him in the all-star game.
Win-Win

Nope not at all but he is 20 his ceiling level could be maxed out over a 17 year kid still learning and growing

After much thought on this situation -- Byrd is gonna stick with Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back