Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I think we're ok here. Kid is enjoying the bright light as he should!

Advertisement
Again I think we're ok here. Kid is enjoying the bright light as he should!

I agree if for no other reason that it's just not right to handle it this way of u are flipping. Right thing to do is a tweet with a nice note thanking the school that stood by you the entire process. Flipping this way is classless

Advertisement
most polarizing recruit in this class. cant remember last year person but this rivals--coley,howard recruit

I'm actually more confident in Shy Carter tomorrow than Byrd tbh

CFA just tweeted "this is going to be interesting" though.

I'd assume talking about Byrd.. Tennessee fans are all over periscope where he's announcing. Would be interesting if he sticks with UM more than if he flipped in that regard.

Advertisement
maxresdefault.jpg

Well, if he goes to TN I wonder what # he will wear. It won't be # 17 as sophomore LB Dillon Bates wears it, who dad was Bill Bates.

Advertisement
they also know where she used to live. creepy stuff

I just looked at his twitter. I don't know anything about his GF other than that she is hot. There are probably some people in Naples hoping that dude takes his act to Tennessee.

Congrats on the creepiest post in CIS history.

Lmfao. Has to be up there...sick ****.

UM

I forgot. You guys are to manly and mature to say a girl is good looking. All the while you are probably sitting at home watching your teen ****

No. MILFS and mature.

most polarizing recruit in this class. cant remember last year person but this rivals--coley,howard recruit

Neither one have lived up to the hype. And if Bryd runs a 4.61 forty like this site says, he might not either.

Advertisement
He's a Stud I hope he stays. Weird that he changed his mind all of a sudden but I guess it's kids we are talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back