Latest from Big 10

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
i find it hilarious that people think this way. its all to do with the potential school crippling lawsuits with dealing with somethign that has never been dealt with here. we havent seen covid litigation yet since its still going on. the potential for the suits to come out of covid are insane (beyond CFB). the best course would likely be delay and see what happens between now and september 26th
Nobody more hilarious than chicken little fear mongerers...

Advertisement
Get out in the sun if you can safely but foods like Salmon, Tuna, Egg Yolks and Oranges/ Orange juice are good. I try to get all mine from fruits and vegetables instead of supplements

But what if you’re a ginger like @Dr.L.ThugU and can’t get in the sun? He’s also allergic to fruits and is too feminine to eat meat and eggs

Simply put, a doctor is sued because they deviated from the stsndard of care. A consent form is not a get out of jail free card.

But a signed consent form and properly done procedure, will save you from a less than desirable out come.

So this analogy doesn't apply to college football.

The court's have already said employees can't sue the owner if they get covid at work.

Advertisement
If America just got their **** together and did a proper protocol.
Wear masks, disinfect, limit groupings, etc. Then youd beat the curve, but freedom fighters save the day.

But what if you’re a ginger like @Dr.L.ThugU and can’t get in the sun? He’s also allergic to fruits and is too feminine to eat meat and eggs

AppropriateAcademicEel-max-1mb.gif

Get out in the sun if you can safely but foods like Salmon, Tuna, Egg Yolks and Oranges/ Orange juice are good. I try to get all mine from fruits and vegetables instead of supplements
Yep. I read somewhere optimal Vitamin D levels reduces the severity by 96%. Ideally, Vitamin D from sunshine and depends on your skin tone. Light skin requires 15-20 minutes of sunshine. Dark skin requires approx 1 1/2 hr. Ideal times between 10AM to 2 PM Magnesium intake greatly helps improve Vitamin D Sadly, the controlled mainstream media with great influence from Big Pharma block any such information from the public.

Advertisement
Yep. I read somewhere optimal Vitamin D levels reduces the severity by 96%. Ideally, Vitamin D from sunshine and depends on your skin tone. Light skin requires 15-20 minutes of sunshine. Dark skin requires approx 1 1/2 hr. Ideal times between 10AM to 2 PM Magnesium intake greatly helps improve Vitamin D Sadly, the controlled mainstream media with great influence from Big Pharma block any such information from the public.
Bingo. Haven’t heard a ******* Peep out of Fauci about Vitamin D. This is all Big Pharm getting a payday and Orange Man bad.

Yep, vitamin D levels and type O blood are the best natural ways of resistance. Low vitamin D levels and type A blood, are the most susceptible. Shown true in a few studies and done by different countries, very interesting.

If America just got their **** together and did a proper protocol.
Wear masks, disinfect, limit groupings, etc. Then youd beat the curve, but freedom fighters save the day.
Don’t forgot not to congregate in massive riots Where thousands of people are crammed together with no social distancing while Their committing crimes. Oops I’m sorry I meant to say protests! Smh

Advertisement
Bingo. Haven’t heard a ******* Peep out of Fauci about Vitamin D. This is all Big Pharm getting a payday and Orange Man bad.
Maybe the big Orange Man is behind this conspiracy too. He clearly would rather use fake tanner than natural means. Would it surprise you if he has stake in a fake tanner company? What’s the enemy of a fake tanner? The sun. What does the sun provide us with? Vitamin D. Follow the money.

Maybe the big Orange Man is behind this conspiracy too. He clearly would rather use fake tanner than natural means. Would it surprise you if he has stake in a fake tanner company? What’s the enemy of a fake tanner? The sun. What does the sun provide us with? Vitamin D. Follow the money.
I honestly haven’t ruled that completely out. He could be in on it. I doubt it but it’s possible.

3-4 more weeks to see if things die down a little. They are just delaying having to make a tough decision.
Cases will almost certainly be on the downturn then, but there won’t be a vaccine four weeks from now and there will still be thousands of new cases per day in the US. What would be the metrics for a confident commencement to the season?

Advertisement
Back