Latest cheese on the Golden saga

Advertisement
I've been told/heard pretty much what OP said except for a few differences.

1. Butch is far from not being considered.

2. Donna isn't all that involved.

I can see it now. Golden steps down and D'Ono becomes head coach and CIS erupts with happiness. All hail Onofrio.

It's time to raise **** and make Golden's life impossible

I agree and disagree. Campaign, boycott, ads, posters, etc are fine and encouraged. However, showing up at his house and messing with his wife and family (as some people have suggested) is immoral and illegal. Shame on whoever resorts to those measures

Dude you're last sentence is ridiculous...who the **** would do that?

I'm talking outright embarrassing the school and sabotaging the program. Doing all we can do to hurt the university and make them uncomfortable. Despite what some of the shortsighted people on this board think...that includes sabotaging his recruiting efforts.

Let's start with the billboard...then fly a banner at the spring game...and openly protest at the spring game.

Then first home game of next season...we all go the stadium, nobody buys a ticket, and we simply protest at the entrance gates and persuade people not to go in and support the team.

Those types of things make the news and get people talking.

Sabotaging the program? Embarrassing the university? You knuckle-dragging troglodytic mentally-impaired moronic cerebrally-handicapped nincompoop.

LOL @ "organizing" a non-alumni (because no one with an actual college degree would be willing to lose their dignity over something so trivial in life) stand-in protest in front of stadium gates in early September in 96 degree weather and 83% humidity. This is Miami son, that aint how we get down - most of us will be on a boat in Keys, a strip club in lauderdale, or having some smoked salmon and Cremant'dAlsace in the Grove, not sweating buckets in some pseudo-movement over some dumb football coach not being good enough to allow us to revel in our high school days when Miami was great. Those days are over, they will never return, enjoy the football, hope we hire someone more competent than Mr. Al Golden, and get some perspective on life. If half of you 'short-busers' put as much effort into learning how to play a musical instrument, penning the next great American novel, working on a conundrum of theoretical physics, or even devoted yourself to better understanding the Agrarian-Marxist movements and how they relate to wealth distribution in areas of state failure in the Western Hemispheric southern cone, the world would be a better place. Stop lamenting - captains of industry, educated men, leaders of society,stewards of the global commons make these decisions - not UPS truck drivers that like to get ball-rot on a September afternoon all the while yelling out clever things about Al's abundant male-breast tissue.

Advertisement

How are so many BOT members upset which it sounds like the majority are yet he still stays?

Seems like only a few actually have a voice. The rest, like Flake James, are just empty suits.

I agree and disagree. Campaign, boycott, ads, posters, etc are fine and encouraged. However, showing up at his house and messing with his wife and family (as some people have suggested) is immoral and illegal. Shame on whoever resorts to those measures

I'm talking outright embarrassing the school and sabotaging the program. Doing all we can do to hurt the university and make them uncomfortable. Despite what some of the shortsighted people on this board think...that includes sabotaging his recruiting efforts.

Let's start with the billboard...then fly a banner at the spring game...and openly protest at the spring game.

Then first home game of next season...we all go the stadium, nobody buys a ticket, and we simply protest at the entrance gates and persuade people not to go in and support the team.

Sabotaging the program? Embarrassing the university? You knuckle-dragging troglodytic mentally-impaired moronic cerebrally-handicapped nincompoop.

LOL @ "organizing" a non-alumni (because no one with an actual college degree would be willing to lose their dignity over something so trivial in life) stand-in protest in front of stadium gates in early September in 96 degree weather and 83% humidity. This is Miami son, that aint how we get down - most of us will be on a boat in Keys, a strip club in lauderdale, or having some smoked salmon and Cremant'dAlsace in the Grove, not sweating buckets in some pseudo-movement over some dumb football coach not being good enough to allow us to revel in our high school days when Miami was great. Those days are over, they will never return, enjoy the football, hope we hire someone more competent than Mr. Al Golden, and get some perspective on life. If half of you 'short-busers' put as much effort into learning how to play a musical instrument, penning the next great American novel, working on a conundrum of theoretical physics, or even devoted yourself to better understanding the Agrarian-Marxist movements and how they relate to wealth distribution in areas of state failure in the Western Hemispheric southern cone, the world would be a better place. Stop lamenting - captains of industry, educated men, leaders of society,stewards of the global commons make these decisions - not UPS truck drivers that like to get ball-rot on a September afternoon all the while yelling out clever things about Al's abundant male-breast tissue.

Look at this Don Bailey Jr piece of ****.

Go drink bleach and play in traffic ****face

Stick around for the show cause all of those things are coming and more

Each day that Golden is here, my interest in college football is dying. At some point there will be nothing left and I'll stop watching altogether. I've resigned to the fact he will be here next year and while I normally don't wish bad on others, ever since the Penn St situation, I hope he toilet bowls as a HC in all future endeavors.

Paul DiMare is a disgrace. He just can't stomach that his hand picked coach is an epic fail. Guy is a classic fat cat, hates blacks too. Was one of the biggest anti-Randy guys.

Advertisement
quit? wtf is up with these insider on CIS always coming here giving porsters false hope? as soon as the Monday deadline was done we get this garbage. be better than this CIS.

LOL you actually wrote all that?

Let me put it this way.... Shalala doesn't want the football program to outshine the academic program of Miami.... This has been the plan since she got here folks...

Absolutely. Been screaming this for ten years now. But some clowns thought bc she shows up at a home game it means she loves football.

I love how the admin holds a grudge against Butch yet they want us to support their efforts to "build champions" despite their tomfoolery for the last decade.

These idiots never apologized for their incompetence and now are telling Butch and the fans to go fvck themselves. Plus by all accounts Butch did things the RIGHT way in his time at Miami.

Fvck em all the he!!.

Advertisement
I love how the admin holds a grudge against Butch yet they want us to support their efforts to "build champions."

These idiots put us on probation, never apologized for their incompetence, and now are telling Butch and the fans to go fvck themselves (despite Butch doing things the right way in rebuilding during a REAL penalty-riddled probation).

Yup.

I've read posts from people close to BOT members saying how our BOT/Shalala want to win the "right way." Well, that's exactly what Butch did in rebuilding Miami. No scandals, no illegal benefits, no rogue boosters.

Just elite talent evaluation with a ******* plan and hard work.

I love how the admin holds a grudge against Butch yet they want us to support their efforts to "build champions."

These idiots put us on probation, never apologized for their incompetence, and now are telling Butch and the fans to go fvck themselves (despite Butch doing things the right way in rebuilding during a REAL penalty-riddled probation).

Yup.

I've read posts from people close to BOT members saying how our BOT/Shalala want to win the "right way." Well, that's exactly what Butch did in rebuilding Miami. No scandals, no illegal benefits, no rogue boosters.

Just elite talent evaluation with a ******* plan and hard work.

We are done.

Our admin will put together a lazy search or hire an inept search firm and the list of candidates will be something like

Lane Kiffin
Mario Cristobal
Chud
Rod Carey

Stated by Fetid Cane- "Sabotaging the program? Embarrassing the university? You knuckle-dragging troglodytic mentally-impaired moronic cerebrally-handicapped nincompoop.

LOL @ "organizing" a non-alumni (because no one with an actual college degree would be willing to lose their dignity over something so trivial in life) stand-in protest in front of stadium gates in early September in 96 degree weather and 83% humidity. This is Miami son, that aint how we get down - most of us will be on a boat in Keys, a strip club in lauderdale, or having some smoked salmon and Cremant'dAlsace in the Grove, not sweating buckets in some pseudo-movement over some dumb football coach not being good enough to allow us to revel in our high school days when Miami was great. Those days are over, they will never return, enjoy the football, hope we hire someone more competent than Mr. Al Golden, and get some perspective on life. If half of you 'short-busers' put as much effort into learning how to play a musical instrument, penning the next great American novel, working on a conundrum of theoretical physics, or even devoted yourself to better understanding the Agrarian-Marxist movements and how they relate to wealth distribution in areas of state failure in the Western Hemispheric southern cone, the world would be a better place. Stop lamenting - captains of industry, educated men, leaders of society,stewards of the global commons make these decisions - not UPS truck drivers that like to get ball-rot on a September afternoon all the while yelling out clever things about Al's abundant male-breast tissue.[/QUOTE]"

Sounds like an arrogant Marxist loving freak who like the leftist President of the U, thinks us "commoners" need to shut up and be happy because they think they know better than us. The University forgot where the funding for the campus, faculty and staff came from and who brought it in. The University rode the minority student athletes from the poorest parts of south Florida as slave onwers and when those same student athletes brought their societal bagage with them, the Univeristy cut them lose when it became public to save face. When the Unversity got their money the football and baseball programs were expendable. This is what happens when an University chooses a political hardliner as Presidents of an educational institution. Politics number one, students last and student athletes caught in the middle enslaved.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yup.

Just elite talent evaluation with a ****ing plan and hard work.

We are done.

Our admin will put together a lazy search or hire an inept search firm and the list of candidates will be something like

Lane Kiffin
Mario Cristobal
Chud
Rod Carey

Chuck Nienas will help us hire James Coley

How are so many BOT members upset which it sounds like the majority are yet he still stays?

Not enough bravery to make the move.

That's what happens when the BOT decision makers inherited their money from daddy and didn't earn it themselves - a bunch of pussies the lot of them.

Advertisement
Back