Latest cheese on the Golden saga

Let me put it this way.... Shalala doesn't want the football program to outshine the academic program of Miami.... This has been the plan since she got here folks...

Advertisement
incredible how the majority of BOT are successful in their respective professions, fail to realize how big of a business college football is and how much money can be made given a good product.

They don't get any financial benefit or detriment, they don't care. if they invest in the program the ROI would be staggering.

It's time to raise **** and make Golden's life impossible

I agree and disagree. Campaign, boycott, ads, posters, etc are fine and encouraged. However, showing up at his house and messing with his wife and family (as some people have suggested) is immoral and illegal. Shame on whoever resorts to those measures

And a potential new coach will see how "bad" our fans are and it will hurt us hiring a new one.

Sounds good to me. Two birds with one stone. Pushes UM right into the waiting arms of the only competent coach that would be cheap and willing to take the job. Of course, it makes too much sense for these dolts to make that move. SMH. Simply never seen this level of incompetence in any organization anywhere ever!!!

Advertisement

I agree and disagree. Campaign, boycott, ads, posters, etc are fine and encouraged. However, showing up at his house and messing with his wife and family (as some people have suggested) is immoral and illegal. Shame on whoever resorts to those measures

Dude you're last sentence is ridiculous...who the **** would do that?

I'm talking outright embarrassing the school and sabotaging the program. Doing all we can do to hurt the university and make them uncomfortable. Despite what some of the shortsighted people on this board think...that includes sabotaging his recruiting efforts.

Let's start with the billboard...then fly a banner at the spring game...and openly protest at the spring game.

Then first home game of next season...we all go the stadium, nobody buys a ticket, and we simply protest at the entrance gates and persuade people not to go in and support the team.

Those types of things make the news and get people talking.

Last edited:
The only reason Golden and the program can have ANY hope of salvaging a decent season is because of Brad Kaaya. Thanks to James Coley finding a stud at the most important position in football, Al might be able to luck into a decent season.

I can't believe I've gotten to the point that I'm starting to dislike The U.

Advertisement
I don't doubt it but Shalala and Dimare don't want to keep Golden for his loyalty during sanctions. Neither of them give a **** about that, especially Shalala. She doesn't have an honorable bone in her body, she's a rotten liar. She doesn't want the last thing of her legacy, whatever the **** that may be, firing Golden. Dimare also hand picked Golden so he doesn't want to admit he ****ed up, again. They don't give a **** about the program or loyalty. They don't want to look bad themselves and admit they ****ed up. However they choose to justify it is no matter.

I am not buying anything else posted about golden. I have resigned to the fact that he will be our coach for 2015. I'm done buying anymore bs. This admin has no balls.

Dude you're last sentence is ridiculous...who the **** would do that?

I'm talking outright embarrassing the school and sabotaging the program. Doing all we can do to hurt the university and make them uncomfortable. Despite what some of the shortsighted people on this board think...that includes sabotaging his recruiting efforts.

Let's start with the billboard...then fly a banner at the spring game...and openly protest at the spring game.

Then first home game of next season...we all go the stadium, nobody buys a ticket, and we simply protest at the entrance gates and persuade people not to go in and support the team.

Those types of things make the news and get people talking.

The same people who have pizza to his house and scare his wife to the point of her calling cops for security. That was beyond absurd

DiMare thought Dan Mullen was too mean so they passed, and I heard that Kevin Sumlin was very interested in Miami but the feeling wasn't mutual.

These morons really know how to pick em. Only this group ends up picking the worst of the candidates, and then refuses to fire him in a timely manner when it's more than apparent things aren't working. ******* A.

Advertisement
"The family situation and pressures might be to hard to handle"

Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is the family situation?

"The family situation and pressures might be to hard to handle"

Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is the family situation?

believe his wife was sick and went to the hospital at some point during the season

Advertisement
DiMare thought Dan Mullen was too mean so they passed, and I heard that Kevin Sumlin was very interested in Miami but the feeling wasn't mutual.

These morons really know how to pick em. Only this group ends up picking the worst of the candidates, and then refuses to fire him in a timely manner when it's more than apparent things aren't working. ******* A.

We have people making football decisions who don't know a **** thing about the sport.

Coaches that could have been at Miami that we passed on/overlooked for whatever reason: Gus Malzahn, Bobby Petrino, Kevin Sumlin, Dan Mullen

That's only a few that were mentioned during recent coaching searches. There are plenty more who are much better coaches that got their current gigs after we hired the fat man.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight...

Butch Davis, who resurrected this program from legitimate sanctions and stacked the deck for his successor by assembling the most talented team ever (2001 national champs), can never come back because he left for a better job when this notoriously cheap administration low-balled him.

But Al Golden, who's destroying the program we all love after a slap on the wrist from the NCAA, is welcomed back with open arms with a deplorably pathetic resume despite going AWOL last January in a desperate attempt to get the **** out of Miami and coach at his alma mater.

F*** this administration. F*** Al Golden. Just kill the program.

Amen.

Let me get this straight...

Butch Davis, who resurrected this program from legitimate sanctions and stacked the deck for his successor by assembling the most talented team ever (2001 national champs), can never come back because he left for a better job when this notoriously cheap administration low-balled him.

But Al Golden, who's destroying the program we all love after a slap on the wrist from the NCAA, is welcomed back with open arms with a deplorably pathetic resume despite going AWOL last January in a desperate attempt to get the **** out of Miami and coach at his alma mater.

F*** this administration. F*** Al Golden. Just kill the program.

We have football chicks making the decisions (both figuratively and literally). You expect a rational decision?

These mother****ers are making decisions with their emotions and self-interest in mind.

**** what's best for the football program. What makes them look best?

Advertisement
Back