Advertisement
Pay wall summary:

1579731080909.png

1579731149565.png

1579731189367.png

1579731215751.png

1579731243643.png

Advertisement
UM director of recruiting David Cooney is among several candidates for the open receiver’s coach job, with Taylor Stubblefield having left for Penn State. Former Hurricanes standout receiver Lamar Thomas was told he was on a short list but has not been brought in for an interview. He coached last season in the shuttered Alliance of American Football and was previously receivers coach at Louisville and Kentucky.

Barry Jackson

Advertisement
You can tell by the writing that Jackson is not only a Canes beat writer but also a fan, and is very happy at the moves made this off season. Whether he is correct or not remains to be seen, but the enthusiasm is obvious. And/or jackson's articles receive a lot more clicks when the Canes are good and as such, a good team is also good for Jackson's career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can tell by the writing that Jackson is not only a Canes beat writer but also a fan, and is very happy at the moves made this off season. Whether he is correct or not remains to be seen, but the enthusiasm is obvious. And/or jackson's articles receive a lot more clicks when the Canes are good and as such, a good team is also good for Jackson's career.

He seems back to normal, and more to his writing style, his frustration boiled over during the mark richt years for some reason!

We got the tools, man. We've been had the tools....we just gotta put it together.

Listen; everyone on here know I don't f w/ Manny. I don't and will never think he qualifies or was qualified to be the head coach here and I'm fairly certain if his daddy wasn't who he is, he wouldn't. Nevertheless, he's the coach of the U, and as such, I'm hoping we yield the results that we should based upon, YET AGAIN, another **** poor schedule and the tools we have. No excuse why we shouldn't win AT LEAST 9 games in the reg season, and that's not including any potential ACCCG or Bowl Game. I would be absolutely shocked w/ all of these off season moves if we start out the gate slow and don't win at least 9 games.

Advertisement
Back