Latest B.J. article

Love making a push for an NIT bid.

“if power forward/center Keith Stone comes back in early February as hoped, there could still be a push for an NIT bid...”

Agree. Would be great for experience for next year when we should have a legit shot at the tourney.

Advertisement
For some reason? There were more than one!

It was comical cause the team was winning more than losing, so yeah it was strange. No matter how people want to slice it, coach richt was at least 26 & 13 while here in rebuild mode, with 1st time feats all along the way in just 3 short years. So the frustration wasnt actually warranted, except by those who dont understand rebuilds, let's see how he does with 6 & 7 diaz!

Advertisement
It was comical cause the team was winning more than losing, so yeah it was strange. No matter how people want to slice it, coach richt was at least 26 & 13 while here in rebuild mode, with 1st time feats all along the way in just 3 short years. So the frustration wasnt actually warranted, except by those who dont understand rebuilds, let's see how he does with 6 & 7 diaz!
I don’t think you’d disagree with me that if he would’ve just changed his O, right now we’d be where we all want.

Yeah.

Quite the disciplinarian HC.

Diaz better figure this out really, really quickly.

Same **** that sunk Fulmer at UT. Players always broke curfew and went out before games. **** they had a **** billboard with team pictures of the players they want people to keep an eye out for to make sure they don’t sneak out of the hotel. I’m not bull****ting you.

Diaz better tighten up and start putting these kids on the bench when they do that

I don’t think you’d disagree with me that if he would’ve just changed his O, right now we’d be where we all want.

**** no, what team were yall watching, its takes longer for offenses to rebuild than defenses, if just changing the offense was the answer, coach diaz did that, and what happened. Qb's still needed to be developed(maturity/mentally and physically)as evident by last year, which proved why coach richt didnt play jw15 much, but coach diaz and alot of posters thought they knew better than coach richt who to play. The o-line was getting revamped, in comes rhett, who's coming in at a time where most of the o-line recruits have matured physically, navaughn going into his sr. year, scaife will be going into his 3rd year, gaynor 4th year guy, campbell 3rd year, herbert 4th year, Zion and clark, 2nd year, so rhett is coming in at a time where o-linemen that have to be relied upon have played alot of ball. So he should be able to be more successful, coach enos already was a moron for the 5 & 7 step playaction drop backs with 1st time starters in obvious passing situations.

Advertisement
They don’t respect the Opportunity In front of them, The U on that helmet or their Careers!

Their young, coach diaz not going thru nothing most other coaches not encountering, its just new to him being a 1st timer, he's thecaptain now, alotof these same players played under coach richt, we didnt hear about this type of non-sense, if coach diaz cant handle small **** like this, he dont need ro bo the headcoach, seems like **** keeps getting leaked to try and justify the 3 losses in a row, that's not a good look, its the headcoaches fault for not having command of the team, its on him to get them focused!

Their young, coach diaz not going thru nothing most other coaches not encountering, its just new to him being a 1st timer, he's thecaptain now, alotof these same players played under coach richt, we didnt hear about this type of non-sense, if coach diaz cant handle small **** like this, he dont need ro bo the headcoach, seems like **** keeps getting leaked to try and justify the 3 losses in a row, that's not a good look, its the headcoaches fault for not having command of the team, its on him to get them focused!
Players were suspended for the bs under Richt.,and fans on here complained..I remember distinctly when 4 was suspended for some dumb ****..ppl were saying the staff should’ve swept it under the rug they do at other places lol...as for This issue..no..do u think dabo or saban worry about kids missing curfew or other bs that coaches shouldn’t have too worry about..no. Why? Because at them places u slip up and miss a quarter or a game, the next **** can take your spot. So as a player you better believe they’re on they Ps and Qs..A coach shouldn’t come in sat morning of a game and have to get a message from a GA that so so missed curfew..and that so and so being the face of the program in your QB1..that’s that bull****..that standard should be on the players..now how do you combat that? You stack chips..you bring in talent along with guys with the right type of mentality..Keep the main thing the main thing..that’s fur thing your career in football if u come to the U..on God if I was blessed with opportunity to maximize my athletic career I wouldn’t be on the BS..that’s called being accountable as a player

Lol alright I played division 1 basketball and every road game we had room checks at 10pm... If Diaz is this soft/nonchalant he needs to be fired immediately... I just can’t see him allowing these players to play who are acting in this behavior. If true, he’s truly a coward and there’s 0 reason why he should be a HC right now...

Advertisement
Players were suspended for the bs under Richt.,and fans on here complained..I remember distinctly when 4 was suspended for some dumb ****..ppl were saying the staff should’ve swept it under the rug they do at other places lol...as for This issue..no..do u think dabo or saban worry about kids missing curfew or other bs that coaches shouldn’t have too worry about..no. Why? Because at them places u slip up and miss a quarter or a game, the next **** can take your spot. So as a player you better believe they’re on they Ps and Qs..A coach shouldn’t come in sat morning of a game and have to get a message from a GA that so so missed curfew..and that so and so being the face of the program in your QB1..that’s that bull****..that standard should be on the players..now how do you combat that? You stack chips..you bring in talent along with guys with the right type of mentality..Keep the main thing the main thing..that’s fur thing your career in football if u come to the U..on God if I was blessed with opportunity to maximize my athletic career I wouldn’t be on the BS..that’s called being accountable as a player

Alot of these guys are just happy to have a helmet and just run out the smoke, they dont have that same will to win just yet, but as the make up of this team changes, and as long as coach rumph is here, and if its True ed reed bout to come on board, than we bout 2 have at least 2 people around the team that hated losing.

The culture has to be rebuilt at UM, which is why its vital for coach rumph to be apart of this staff. When butch davis came on board he had help, coach kehoe was already here with his 4 rings, soldinger, lent and others, that's the real piece to this puzzle is getting the coaching culture strong, right now we got unproven coaches, only coach rumph has a championship ring, but as a player, during the good old days, their was never a time a player came thru here without knowing he was being coached or in contact with a coach that wasnt a champion. Until that gets re-established, its all lip service from here until than!

I said in a previous post, he should have kicked a few players off the team last year to set an example and set a tone. ****, it wouldn't have mattered last year, we wasn’t winning anything meaningful anyway.

At lease he would have accomplished 1 thing last year if he had set his standards.

Advertisement
**** no, what team were yall watching, its takes longer for offenses to rebuild than defenses, if just changing the offense was the answer, coach diaz did that, and what happened. Qb's still needed to be developed(maturity/mentally and physically)as evident by last year, which proved why coach richt didnt play jw15 much, but coach diaz and alot of posters thought they knew better than coach richt who to play. The o-line was getting revamped, in comes rhett, who's coming in at a time where most of the o-line recruits have matured physically, navaughn going into his sr. year, scaife will be going into his 3rd year, gaynor 4th year guy, campbell 3rd year, herbert 4th year, Zion and clark, 2nd year, so rhett is coming in at a time where o-linemen that have to be relied upon have played alot of ball. So he should be able to be more successful, coach enos already was a moron for the 5 & 7 step playaction drop backs with 1st time starters in obvious passing situations.
In fairness richt did the same thing w the QB.

So you’re expecting the offense to be fixed in Lashlee first season?

Yeah.

Quite the disciplinarian HC.

Diaz better figure this out really, really quickly.
I'd call Jarren in before the next team meeting and tell him he's gone for missing curfew among other issues.

Then tell the team what happened at the meeting that stuff like that won't be tolerated anymore.

We got the tools, man. We've been had the tools....we just gotta put it together.

Listen; everyone on here know I don't f w/ Manny. I don't and will never think he qualifies or was qualified to be the head coach here and I'm fairly certain if his daddy wasn't who he is, he wouldn't. Nevertheless, he's the coach of the U, and as such, I'm hoping we yield the results that we should based upon, YET AGAIN, another **** poor schedule and the tools we have. No excuse why we shouldn't win AT LEAST 9 games in the reg season, and that's not including any potential ACCCG or Bowl Game. I would be absolutely shocked w/ all of these off season moves if we start out the gate slow and don't win at least 9 games.
I'm not in the run Manny out of here crowd, but imho with the off season moves that have been made, and the schedule, if he doesn't win 10 next year he should go

Next week we'll hear about how players cut in line at the lunch room last season before the Va Tech game...

Like we get it, they were a bunch of fck ups who broke the rules, stop reporting it every week lol.

IKR...like missing curfew was the reason we lost to FIU.

Those kids could've been sound asleep at bed check and FIU would've still kicked our @$$e$.

Advertisement
Back