Late Night Rumors Brewing

Advertisement
Duke Johnson takes the podium. He looks around at everyone. He clears his throat, looks up one more time before looking down again. After reading his index card he looks back up and says, "Al Golden is no longer the head coach of the U." He smiles, looks around, then adds, "And I am electing to come back for my senior year". Again, more smiles. And finally, "And I'd like to introduce a hero of mine as the new coach of the Miami Hurricanes." Butch Davis walks up and hugs Duke Johnson and every Canes fan is given the perfect Christmas gift.

Then he fumbles the mic

Advertisement
You realize some nefarious jokester has been sending erroneous information to dannyboycane for years?

And dannyboycane keeps posting the info as misguided insider news - not realizing he's been duped.

Advertisement
If I was a hit man I'd pop his *** on the front lawn of some 3* NJ recruits house so that it would be confused for a mistaken mob hit.

Advertisement
No,no it's all true big press conference Monday, for the Board of Trustees to announce they've given Al a five year extension.

Jesus, don't you people know that know "Golden is being Fired" thread can be substantiated unless it's confirmed by whooping cane?

Standards have sure fallen around here....

Advertisement
Roland Gordon was DBC's roommate at the halfway house in Trenton that DBC finished his sentence at for being a deadbeat dad. The "info" is as false as their rationale after getting caught cradling each other in the top bunk together on multiple occasions. "We thought we heard a bear!"

Duke Johnson takes the podium. He looks around at everyone. He clears his throat, looks up one more time before looking down again. After reading his index card he looks back up and says, "Al Golden is no longer the head coach of the U." He smiles, looks around, then adds, "And I am electing to come back for my senior year". Again, more smiles. And finally, "And I'd like to introduce a hero of mine as the new coach of the Miami Hurricanes." Butch Davis walks up and hugs Duke Johnson and every Canes fan is given the perfect Christmas gift.

Then he fumbles the mic

I'm amused.

Roland Gordon was DBC's roommate at the halfway house in Trenton that DBC finished his sentence at for being a deadbeat dad. The "info" is as false as their rationale after getting caught cradling each other in the top bunk together on multiple occasions. "We thought we heard a bear!"

To even think about DBC having a kid... /shudder...

Poor kid.

Advertisement
Back