Cal jimmy

Sophomore
who is Roland Gordon?

Roland Gordon (@roland_gordon)
12/27/14, 9:38 PM
@dannyboycane13 @Rcscnoles Golden expected to be let go

Roland Gordon (@roland_gordon)
12/27/14, 10:07 PM
@dannyboycane13 @Rcscnoles Monday something is happening.

"Stay tuned"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh yeah good ole' roland gordon gotta be true if Roland is saying it. Right after dukes press conference tomorrow to announce he is going pro they will go ahead and announce golden is fired sees like something this university would do

I don't gave a facking clue who Roland Gordon is but please please please please please please God let there be something to this.

Advertisement
I'm at the point where I despise people who play with Canes emotions in this way. Give us something solid to back it up with or just stop.

Roland has spoken! Only thing you hear from this team tomorrow is duke is going pro they won't say anything else, it is dukes day they will say.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke Johnson takes the podium. He looks around at everyone. He clears his throat, looks up one more time before looking down again. After reading his index card he looks back up and says, "Al Golden is no longer the head coach of the U." He smiles, looks around, then adds, "And I am electing to come back for my senior year". Again, more smiles. And finally, "And I'd like to introduce a hero of mine as the new coach of the Miami Hurricanes." Butch Davis walks up and hugs Duke Johnson and every Canes fan is given the perfect Christmas gift.

I saw that, lulz. For a brief moment, I had a glimmer of hope. Then realized someone was just trolling DannyBoy.

Advertisement
Back