Late Night Rumors Brewing

Roland Gordon was DBC's roommate at the halfway house in Trenton that DBC finished his sentence at for being a deadbeat dad. The "info" is as false as their rationale after getting caught cradling each other in the top bunk together on multiple occasions. "We thought we heard a bear!"

"I do not have a child. If I did, that would have been dealt with internally."

Advertisement
No,no it's all true big press conference Monday, for the Board Of Garbage to announce they've given Al a five year extension.

That simply won't do. Al needs a "Lifetime Joe Paterno Extension" (with penile option).

Don't worry Doritos, I'll never let you go.

image.jpg

Come on guys DBCs sources are legit, gruden is coming here, doritos will be fired, and david beckham is making us a stadium

So what exactly wrong with DBC anyway. Was he born with the chord around his neck or something. Obviously the egg wasnt cooked long enough!

Advertisement
So what exactly wrong with DBC anyway. Was he born with the chord around his neck or something. Obviously the egg wasnt cooked long enough!

DBC is

Advisor to The Troll
Consultant to Dorito
The power behind the Board Of Garbage
Nevin's corroborator

Last edited:
InsideTheU.com (@InsideTheU)
12/28/14, 9:40 AM
Sources: Miami to Make Coaching Changes ($) miami.247sports.com/Article/

Advertisement
The support staff were all given pink slips.

2 secretaries and a towel boy are done.

Didn't know they had such a strong impact on our inability to play that wishbone defense I've learned to know and love.

Advertisement
If it's not the head coach then it means nothing.
this[/QUOTE

They are going to make bull**** cosmetic changes. A secondary coach here. A special teams coach there. They are trying to put out a dumpster fire with a teacup full of water.

Won't work.

I wish we fired our special teams coach.

If it's not the head coach then it means nothing.
this

They are going to make bull**** cosmetic changes. A secondary coach here. A special teams coach there. They are trying to put out a dumpster fire with a teacup full of water.

Won't work.

I wish we fired our special teams coach.

THIS

Advertisement
DBC knows more about proper snot bubble dynamics than anything happening at the U. Thanks but I am not investing much into DBC's "inside source"

Advertisement
Back