Late Kick Josh comes to Miami

Advertisement
Dam, looks like we got to wait until next week for the Dawson video.
Stayin Alive GIF by Bee Gees
Stayin Alive Robot GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thanks man! Still to this day I couldn’t tell you exactly why but I’ve been writing and speaking about it and connecting with people which helps.

But here we are punishing ourselves with Canes football 😂

That last sentence, so true. I used to wonder what it was like being a fan of someone like the Cleveland Indians, Detroit Lions, etc. That was all circa 2000 when we made a comeback. Well, now I know and I wish I didn't.

I'm glad you made it through that dark time and are a better man for it. I know I can be an *** sometimes here, but I've always got time if you need a non-judgemental ear. Live your best life my fellow Cane and human.

Every time I listen to Mario talk I just smile man. What a great ambassador and face of the program he is. It makes completely sense that he’s an unbelievable recruiter. I would have given my left leg for the guy if he was my coach back in the day. He’s a true no bull **** football guy who doesn’t give mixed signals. Expectations are completely clear. It’s no wonder kids absolutely eat him up.

Advertisement
That last sentence, so true. I used to wonder what it was like being a fan of someone like the Cleveland Indians, Detroit Lions, etc. That was all circa 2000 when we made a comeback. Well, now I know and I wish I didn't.

I'm glad you made it through that dark time and are a better man for it. I know I can be an *** sometimes here, but I've always got time if you need a non-judgemental ear. Live your best life my fellow Cane and human.
I appreciate the words brother

I’m in a great place now but even then we still need to have people to talk to when things inevitably go of course so we can keep it brief

Yeah, & he definitely looks natty. I think there’s a misconception of what Natty means. I’m sure he takes supplements like creatine, amino acids, etc, but he fa sho doesn’t remotely look like he’s on Roids or HGH (& I hate when body builders claim that’s as natural as creatine b/c our bodies produce those natural hormones).
Yeah I wouldn't take natty to be referring to not taking supplements like creatine/vitamins and all that.

Advertisement
Yep, same here bro. I’m 42 & I’ve transitioned to more calisthenics based training, but I can still incline 80 lbs at a 10-12 rep range.

The heaviest I ever got to dumbbell pressing in the 10-12 range was 105, and I was 27 at the time. This was w/ no spotter. I’ve never been a meat head who had to yell & put up massive amount of weights for show; my goal was heavy weights to struggle w/, but able to control for max pump in targeted areas.

Also, I feel like there should be a pause in all of that, so to be on the safe side, pause.
@Confidence1000
Tell Lebron James GIF

🤣

Yep, same here bro. I’m 42 & I’ve transitioned to more calisthenics based training, but I can still incline 80 lbs at a 10-12 rep range.

The heaviest I ever got to dumbbell pressing in the 10-12 range was 105, and I was 27 at the time. This was w/ no spotter. I’ve never been a meat head who had to yell & put up massive amount of weights for show; my goal was heavy weights to struggle w/, but able to control for max pump in targeted areas.

Also, I feel like there should be a pause in all of that, so to be on the safe side, pause.

Congratulations on your transitioning…

Advertisement
Some people don't understand the cultural cleansing this program has needed to be a top shelf program.

This program has been so soft physically and maybe more mentally for basically 20 years.

Any sign of adversity the players just fold like a cheap chair.

Any small run of success goes to their heads, and focus is lost.

We should see signs of the culture change this year, but really see it kick in year 3 imo.

Advertisement
Back