Late Kick Josh comes to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking forward to this, local media probably only asked him how does he feel and what he likes to eat on tuesdays?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How old is Josh mid 30’s?

130s isn’t anything to scoff at he looks natty

Bro, any time u hit 80 lbs, it’s impressive. When u get to 100, that’s eye popping. It ain’t too many professional body builders I’ve met & trained w/ that picked up 130 & start dumbbell pressing, let alone w/ no spot!!! I’m hella, hella impressed!

Bro, any time u hit 80 lbs, it’s impressive. When u get to 100, that’s eye popping. It ain’t too many professional body builders I’ve met & trained w/ that picked up 130 & start dumbbell pressing, let alone w/ no spot!!! I’m hella, hella impressed!
100%

Yeah I’m engrained in the fitness space with a lot of tren freaks so sometimes it gets a little skewed what’s reality

Your boy can still throw em around at 43 though I prefer the inclines though for chest development

100%

Yeah I’m engrained in the fitness space with a lot of tren freaks so sometimes it gets a little skewed what’s reality

Your boy can still throw em around at 43 though I prefer the inclines though for chest development

Yep, same here bro. I’m 42 & I’ve transitioned to more calisthenics based training, but I can still incline 80 lbs at a 10-12 rep range.

The heaviest I ever got to dumbbell pressing in the 10-12 range was 105, and I was 27 at the time. This was w/ no spotter. I’ve never been a meat head who had to yell & put up massive amount of weights for show; my goal was heavy weights to struggle w/, but able to control for max pump in targeted areas.

Also, I feel like there should be a pause in all of that, so to be on the safe side, pause.

Advertisement
Back